Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
2B509F02-67F7-4762-A45A-82CF1F5C7396.jpeg

Sew sew busy icing and eating biscuits 🙄

90927C50-D2D5-417A-A3C6-F42200F2637D.jpeg

I talk or listen to customers or colleagues for these hours FIVE days a week Brogan! Ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Amberella

Even when she has a so-called ‘sewww busy day’ where she actually leaves the house for a few hours, she then spends the rest of the week at home reading Readly in bed and having Benji make her eggs. She has no idea what it’s like to have busy day, after busy day, after busy day.

View attachment 1669050
So the same as every other day is it?
Those brown boots she got would have gone lovely with this outfit… I wonder why we haven’t seen them. 🥺 (sarc)

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
I said I have nothing to add and certainly not judging her as I have been through a loss and it was horrendous just surprised to see her acknowledging it. Sorry that that was so offensive. I won’t comment again.
Aww. Comment and say anything you like!

no , she didn’t acknowledge his death because she is estranged from him . Apologies if you didn’t know that , but even if she wasn’t I don’t think we can judge her for How she has handled the death of a parent publicly , whether she had a relationship with them or not

I honestly hate this “she never commented about her dad” nonsense and as you’ll well know I’m hardly the Bogie defence league . She did not have a relationship with him . It was probably so strange for her to lose him after not speaking to him for years and it probably brought up tonne of complicated emotions that she’d rather not discuss online to random strangers . And let’s be honest nosy of her fans don’t have the emotional intelligence to engage with her about it meaningfully 😂 She can’t say to that person “omg I relate my dad died to it was awful” because she had no relationship with him !!!! She didnt mention him when he was alive , and probably when she’s processing something so strange the last thing she wants is to mention it on social media and have loads of people ask her questions about it and talk to her about it .

and just because she doesn’t mention something publicly doesn’t mean she’s not dealing with it behind closed doors and off social media (which imo is a healthier way!) . Her Instagram is her work . She’s mentioned in passing that she’s been dealing with difficult family stuff , but just because she didn’t go into details online that doesn’t mean it didn’t impact her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Pftttttt. She ran off on holiday when Fraser was posting his dad in a hospital bed. She didn’t give two fucks when she was in Dubai or showing off her engagement or going to a spa on the day of the funeral.

• Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Oh the hats are gone! I started saving these yesterday but didn't get them all.. well anyway, smile for the group photo Brogo!
(Some of these are just hilarious 😅 )

1667201241488.png

1667201278096.png

• Haha
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Why’s she getting her dress now if she isn’t getting married for potentially 2 years ???? Is she quite alright in the head ?

• Haha
Cringing for her with embarrassment, on Adam Hattan's latest vlog him and Gary are in a supermarket.

Gary gets the dark blue caramel M&M's (NOT THE SALTED CARAMEL) and says he's getting one bag for his mum AND dad, one for his niece AND nephew then one bag for Brogan to trough through in record time... not even Brogan AND Benji, just her.

Reminds me of the time Benign was sat with a tub of haribo and two Disney plastic bowls dividing out the sweets for them so they each got an equal amount as the other, woe betide anyone who got an extra cola bottle. They're such losers, what adults behave so embarrassingly?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

……k…

Wouldn’t it be unconventional to show everyone the dress 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you’re not bothered what’s the big deal…

Reactions: 43

Venom

VIP Member
No wonder Benji’s Tumor disappeared all of a sudden, even it didn’t want to go to this pathetic wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Venom

VIP Member
We can all post about what we like. If someone disagrees with you, it isn't personal 🤷
Exactly this ! We’re a community on here and we all support each other, but we’re bound to not see eye to eye on some things, but the difference is, we can all handle it maturely and not smash each other’s cameras up iykyk xo 🤣

• Haha

BlueLou

Chatty Member
The weather forecast for the Caribbean for the next week is shocking, raining, cloudy and thunder storms….wouldn’t that be a shame 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
When all is said and done, she was swanning around dubai orchestrating her crap engagement while her dad was dying and that’s the crux of why people think it’s questionable her bringing this up ? But there’s obviously going to be personal reasons we don’t know, but all I’ll say is he can’t be a monster when he took her in when Julie kicked her out ? I can see both sides though 🙏🏻
Exactly ❤
The girl who wants to give advice for people who lost a dad while she was orchestrating and faking a happy engagement in Dubai while he was being buried.
You don't want to acknowledge his death publicly? fine. I honesty understand (and personally identify with the situation). But don't go and play the grief expert on people... she must be an expert in everything.

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
Honestly, one of the reasons I love Tattle is because I can come on here when I need a quick 5-10min mental break from work before I refocus.

I really hate how she refers to them smugly as ‘brand partners’, I doubt they refer to her as a partner or anything

• Heart

Cah

Chatty Member
Just seen that Victoria aka Disney in Denial Detail got an ad invite to the Disney100 event and Brogan commented how gorgeous she looked on her instagram post.....

1666984144769.png

Cheer up though Brogs, instead you got to try on a wedding dress that MeJulie picked for your UnCoVeNtIoNaL wedding, a size 16 in shade corpse eh ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
The way I see it... the mystery reveal of the bride in the wedding day is reserved for the most important people in her life.. the mum, the dad and most definitely the husband to be.. in Brogan's case the most important people in her life are us. Yes us. The internet. And not because she loves her followers but because she wants the validation of the internet. And in order to get that, (and knowing how insecure she is) she must have the opinion of the one "friend" that she has in her life: Benj.
Her mum is just there to pay for the dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41