Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet look strange because she’s desperately contouring her body to try and look slimmer. Benji’s comment. I truly truly believe they are just sticking with each other because it’s easy. There is nothing there. I think they believe these comments make it seem like they’re in madly in love but I just don’t see it. It seems so fake and put on.
View attachment 1669214
They know no one else would put up with them and couldn’t handle being alone.

Reactions: 7
Her feet look strange because she’s desperately contouring her body to try and look slimmer. Benji’s comment. I truly truly believe they are just sticking with each other because it’s easy. There is nothing there. I think they believe these comments make it seem like they’re in madly in love but I just don’t see it. It seems so fake and put on.
View attachment 1669214
I’d divorce my husband if he comments on my Instagram photo with a winky face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Because this new thread needs this picture 😂😳😂😳😂😳😂😳 oh Brog what the duck happened ??!!
Well she's influenced me to treat myself today so I did an Olaplex hair treatment before my shower, and now sitting here with a moisturising sheet mask on with a pint of water in hand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1669214
Translates to - "Any reason I can find to not spend a single minute in your company..." - bleeping love's young dream, those two!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t think I have ever seen her acknowledge her Dad’s passing. My Dad’s death in 2018 nearly broke me so I have have nothing to add because it was the worst time of my life. But I have never seen her acknowledge it publicly 😒
Imagine if that person replied with "I don't know you. I don't want to talk to you", Brogan would be outraged at the rudeness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The fact she posted it as an aside rubs me up the wrong way. Don’t think she will give a more specific timeframe as people would realise she ran off to Dubai for her engagement and skipped the funeral but she’s offering ‘a listening ear’.

Reactions: 26
Don’t think I have ever seen her acknowledge her Dad’s passing. My Dad’s death in 2018 nearly broke me so I have have nothing to add because it was the worst time of my life. But I have never seen her acknowledge it publicly 😒
no , she didn’t acknowledge his death because she is estranged from him . Apologies if you didn’t know that , but even if she wasn’t I don’t think we can judge her for How she has handled the death of a parent publicly , whether she had a relationship with them or not

I honestly hate this “she never commented about her dad” nonsense and as you’ll well know I’m hardly the Bogie defence league . She did not have a relationship with him . It was probably so strange for her to lose him after not speaking to him for years and it probably brought up tonne of complicated emotions that she’d rather not discuss online to random strangers . And let’s be honest nosy of her fans don’t have the emotional intelligence to engage with her about it meaningfully 😂 She can’t say to that person “omg I relate my dad died to it was awful” because she had no relationship with him !!!! She didnt mention him when he was alive , and probably when she’s processing something so strange the last thing she wants is to mention it on social media and have loads of people ask her questions about it and talk to her about it .

and just because she doesn’t mention something publicly doesn’t mean she’s not dealing with it behind closed doors and off social media (which imo is a healthier way!) . Her Instagram is her work . She’s mentioned in passing that she’s been dealing with difficult family stuff , but just because she didn’t go into details online that doesn’t mean it didn’t impact her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
no , she didn’t acknowledge his death because she is estranged from him . Apologies if you didn’t know that , but even if she wasn’t I don’t think we can judge her for How she has handled the death of a parent publicly , whether she had a relationship with them or not

I honestly hate this “she never commented about her dad” nonsense and as you’ll well know I’m hardly the Bogie defence league . She did not have a relationship with him . It was probably so strange for her to lose him after not speaking to him for years and it probably brought up tonne of complicated emotions that she’d rather not discuss online to random strangers . And let’s be honest nosy of her fans don’t have the emotional intelligence to engage with her about it meaningfully 😂 She can’t say to that person “omg I relate my dad died to it was awful” because she had no relationship with him !!!! She didnt mention him when he was alive , and probably when she’s processing something so strange the last thing she wants is to mention it on social media and have loads of people ask her questions about it and talk to her about it .

and just because she doesn’t mention something publicly doesn’t mean she’s not dealing with it behind closed doors and off social media (which imo is a healthier way!) . Her Instagram is her work . She’s mentioned in passing that she’s been dealing with difficult family stuff , but just because she didn’t go into details online that doesn’t mean it didn’t impact her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I said I have nothing to add and certainly not judging her as I have been through a loss and it was horrendous just surprised to see her acknowledging it. I was aware of her relationship with him. Sorry that that was so offensive. I won’t comment again 😒 I wouldn’t wish losing a parent on anyone in any situation it has taken me until now, 4 years later to feel remotely ok.

• Heart
I said I have nothing to add and certainly not judging her as I have been through a loss and it was horrendous just surprised to see her acknowledging it. Sorry that that was so offensive. I won’t comment again.
Aww. Comment and say anything you like!

Pftttttt. She ran off on holiday when Fraser was posting his dad in a hospital bed. She didn’t give two fucks when she was in Dubai or showing off her engagement or going to a spa on the day of the funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So now her DMs are ‘open’ and she won’t be telling people ‘Oh, duck off!’?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obviously this is speculation, but I think she never had a relationship with her dad to keep Julie onside. We all know what an evil bleep Julie is and she would of been liable to destroy brogans belongings again.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So now her DMs are ‘open’ and she won’t be telling people ‘Oh, duck off!’?
What I thought was odd was that she hasn’t said “my dad died” and a lot of loyal Brog supporters may be totally unaware so I was surprised that she would mention it like she has. It wasn’t a judgement. Just surprised which I shared here but maybe shouldn’t have because this has obviously caused offence and I don’t really understand 🤯🤯 it was just an observation. She seems to be incredibly private now regarding her life as compared to
When she was younger and it seemed strange to not have ever talked about it but then mention it casually in comments. Sorry again if this was offensive ???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What I thought was odd was that she hasn’t said “my dad died” and a lot of loyal Brog supporters may be totally unaware so I was surprised that she would mention it like she has. It wasn’t a judgement. Just surprised which I shared here but maybe shouldn’t have because this has obviously caused offence and I don’t really understand 🤯🤯 it was just an observation. She seems to be incredibly private now regarding her life as compared to
When she was younger and it seemed strange to not have ever talked about it but then mention it casually in comments. Sorry again if this was offensive ???
It wasn't offensive. We're all here to post our thoughts/opinions, post away :)

Personally I think her behaviour about it has been questionable at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think I've ever seen her write something that actually came across as genuine

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.