Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2B509F02-67F7-4762-A45A-82CF1F5C7396.jpeg

Sew sew busy icing and eating biscuits 🙄

90927C50-D2D5-417A-A3C6-F42200F2637D.jpeg

I talk or listen to customers or colleagues for these hours FIVE days a week Brogan! Ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It ENRAGES me that she thinks she has a busy day. She has no idea what it's like to have a busy day. She's bleeping offensive in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
channel reccomendation Borg, Pack it in rather than 'pack with me' xo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She had to do something that was ever so slightly work involved (still wouldn’t call it work really) and she says 8-5 is a long day. 8-5 is a typical days work so that just proves she knows nothing about work and ACTUAL busy days. People like this duck me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I will never understand why she thinks these press events are an effective use of time. I get maybe the Australian PR event could lead to further things so maybe it’s worth going to that, but no reason to pay for a hotel just to decorate cookies the next day? Even writing a bit off as business expense doesn’t negate what she could have been making if she was actively working on a campaign. If anyone ever needed management it was her.

She acts like you do when you first get a work perk and she’s been doing this way too long to be this excited. Like my first work couple paid conferences I thought was the greatest thing ever. Now at this point in my career I’m like can’t you just find me some training in my city so I don’t have to travel? But then, her life outside of what little she calls work doesn’t really exist.

Reactions: 26
She had to do something that was ever so slightly work involved (still wouldn’t call it work really) and she says 8-5 is a long day. 8-5 is a typical days work so that just proves she knows nothing about work and ACTUAL busy days. People like this duck me off.
Honestly no idea, that’s peoples normal working day. Add to that getting kids ready, dropping them at school/childcare, getting to work, doing the pick up on the way home, cooking for everyone, bath and bed time for the kids, most people really don’t get much of a rest or anytime to them selves between 6:30am and 7:30pm. But she can’t even hack 8-5 sat down listening without claiming how busy it is!

Reactions: 24
Honestly, one of the reasons I love Tattle is because I can come on here when I need a quick 5-10min mental break from work before I refocus.

I really hate how she refers to them smugly as ‘brand partners’, I doubt they refer to her as a partner or anything

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope the segway gif can get to 100k before Borg does , so resharing it again 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Not being funny but in what world is a biscuit decorating course on brand for her? She likes eating them but I’ve never seen her bake anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She just makes herself look like an idiot by posting this tit but you just know she thinks she’s a boss babe that’s smashing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm just waiting for the picture of her devouring one of those biscuits she decorated, pulling that horrible cats arse shape she does with her mouth urgh! :sick:

or

a picture of the biscuits with a cup of tea and her saying how Benji brought it up to her in bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm just waiting for the picture of her devouring one of those biscuits she decorated, pulling that horrible cats arse shape she does with her mouth urgh! :sick:

or

a picture of the biscuits with a cup of tea and her saying how Benji brought it up to her in bed.
She’s already said they are all gone😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol it was 'highly valuable'. Was it? Was it? Enjoy your Tim Tams you berk.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's a human garbage disposal at this point. Nothing will stop her filling her face, her issues are so deep and she's so ignorant that it's now beyond a lost cause.

Imagine going to a cookie decorating class then willfully admitting that they've all been troughed hardly any time later. That's so unbelievably embarrassing, much like the time her and Prick number 2 went to London for a Disney CHILDREN'S Cooking Class. Have the pair of them not one ounce of shame or self awareness? Silly me, of course not... they've no friends or anybody that cares to pull them up on their shambolic behaviour. Even her "family" appear to be too embarrassed to be associated with her. But go ahead Bro, you keep stuffing your face!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It ENRAGES me that she thinks she has a busy day. She has no idea what it's like to have a busy day. She's bleeping offensive in every way.
She's no idea on all the hard work people do for pitiful wages and sometimes without the luxury of all these day trips and fancy holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tim tams are biscuits you bring back from holiday in Australia, and leave on the communal lunch table/in the communal kitchen right? What’s special about them other than slightly different penguin biscuits that someone got from their holidays?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she eats and her mouth does that cats bum thing she straight up reminds me of the bit in the OG Matilda movie when Trunchball eats a chocolate and goes ‘much too good for children’ 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Ok I'm a week late and watching the HOME VLOG!

- The Disney advanced dining thing. Can someone who's been explain why she needs to be up early to get her reservations? Do they not let you eat if you don't book. Can you only have water lol. I know food is all Brogan talks about but my god

- "Me and Benji had drinkies" -- you know those millennials gen z hate. Who make Disney/Harry Potter their whole personality, say "doggo" and "drinkies" -- yeah Brogan. She's so cringe.

- Talking about Big Potato Games "I'm a brand ambassador for them" -- does she not get sick of her own voice?

- Of course she had to get snacks for Greece. She's like a dog. Gives herself a treat for getting to, gives herself a treat for wiping her ass

- MORE FOOD TALK. That Crimpet thing. Funny she loves Warburton Thins when she's a Warburon Fat

- She took Bonnie on ONE WALK and it complaining she's tired

- Brogan "I'm gonna fold them my taco and shove them straight in" -- probably didn't even swallow

- She's only doing YouTube shorts for the algorithm. Nothing else. Joke is I saw her shorts but not the vlog until I searched for it

btw: if you use Google chrome get YouTube adblocker and Sponsor block extensions. If you don't want to watch those ads or the sponsor youtubers plug
-

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.