Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When all is said and done, she was swanning around dubai orchestrating her crap engagement while her dad was dying and that’s the crux of why people think it’s questionable her bringing this up ? But there’s obviously going to be personal reasons we don’t know, but all I’ll say is he can’t be a monster when he took her in when Julie kicked her out ? I can see both sides though 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 47
We can all post about what we like. If someone disagrees with you, it isn't personal 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We can all post about what we like. If someone disagrees with you, it isn't personal 🤷
Exactly this ! We’re a community on here and we all support each other, but we’re bound to not see eye to eye on some things, but the difference is, we can all handle it maturely and not smash each other’s cameras up iykyk xo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
When all is said and done, she was swanning around dubai orchestrating her crap engagement while her dad was dying and that’s the crux of why people think it’s questionable her bringing this up ? But there’s obviously going to be personal reasons we don’t know, but all I’ll say is he can’t be a monster when he took her in when Julie kicked her out ? I can see both sides though 🙏🏻
Exactly ❤
The girl who wants to give advice for people who lost a dad while she was orchestrating and faking a happy engagement in Dubai while he was being buried.
You don't want to acknowledge his death publicly? fine. I honesty understand (and personally identify with the situation). But don't go and play the grief expert on people... she must be an expert in everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Exactly ❤
The girl who wants to give advice for people who lost a dad while she was orchestrating and faking a happy engagement in Dubai while he was being buried.
You don't want to acknowledge his death publicly? fine. I honesty understand (and personally identify with the situation). But don't go and play the grief expert on people... she must be an expert in everything.
She’s an expert in being a greedy twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do wonder why she’s mentioned her dad passing away, there will likely be people following her who had no idea. Let’s not forget she was at the spa on the day of his funeral. Her comment makes me think his death has affected her. I don’t know the reason for the spa on that particular day - maybe she wanted a distraction but it came across as very inconsiderate and uncaring especially all of the “I’m so happy” stories and the reel she made on the day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
she won't let her followers know when he died though because they'll put 2 and 2 together and realise she was in dubai. Although mind you, her gunt lickers have a room temperature IQ so maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she won't let her followers know when he died though because they'll put 2 and 2 together and realise she was in dubai. Although mind you, her gunt lickers have a room temperature IQ so maybe not.
Didn't she copy frasers style of photo of when there dad was dying in hospital the same week ben was in

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn't she copy frasers style of photo of when there dad was dying in hospital the same week ben was in
She did because when I saw her holding the hand I thought she had made amends with her dad until I realised it was Benji.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
God I dislike her saying that name Benji hes a growen bleeping man not something out of a cartoon

Reactions: 18
God I dislike her saying that name Benji hes a growen bleeping man not something out of a cartoon
I'm unsure that Binjuice realises he's a grown man. He's living like a toddler for the most part and then as a pensioner when he goes to play bowls with the old men who have nothing better to do. Don't get me started on his outfits. Nothing is convincing me that any sexual noises are made in that house apart from when deliveroo deliver an extra portion of takeaway by mistake and she groans like a cow in labour at the sight of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
SherpaBenji has gone downhill massively in my books since packing in work to be a layabout. I honestly thought he seemed very career driven up to that point working away each week and figured that he would end up taking over the business when his dad retired. At this point, I don’t ever see him going back.

Reactions: 33
It wasn't offensive. We're all here to post our thoughts/opinions, post away :)

Personally I think her behaviour about it has been questionable at best.
I lost my mum just over a month ago (and I have physical pain daily from the mere thought of her) me and my partner were due to go on holiday abroad a few days after she passed away unexpectedly… safe to say we did not go - even though multiple people were surprised we didn’t! And I was very close to my mum.

Tbh it surprised me she mentioned it, she has only to my knowledge acknowledge it twice online, once in this comment and once in a video where she preceded to show an Apple Watch. Her admission in the video and those comments “listening ear” just don’t seem genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I lost my mum just over a month ago (and I have physical pain daily from the mere thought of her) me and my partner were due to go on holiday abroad a few days after she passed away unexpectedly… safe to say we did not go - even though multiple people were surprised we didn’t! And I was very close to my mum.

Tbh it surprised me she mentioned it, she has only to my knowledge acknowledge it twice online, once in this comment and once in a video where she preceded to show an Apple Watch. Her admission in the video and those comments “listening ear” just don’t seem genuine
She only mentioned it to make it about her! She couldn’t bare the thought of someone else getting attention, even if it meant a bereavement. It’s typical Brogan, can’t stand the thought of someone else having limelight so she’s got to try and outdo someone or compare situstions.

If someone’s got a black cat, she’s got a blacker one!

Reactions: 28
So looks like she had another busy weekend playing on her Nintendo switch…. Ready for another busy week doing f all.

Reactions: 13
I dunno about anyone else but I can’t cope with her brothers skinny legs in his bath 😂💀 he’s so smug they are just as bad as each other !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.