Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from a 17 day trip to Florida- a week in Orlando followed by a trip around the state and then ending up back in Orlando at the end of the trip- and just wanted to share my opinion with those people that are watching Brogan go on these multiple trips without a care in the world , living her best life and feeling crap that they can only afford to go once in a lifetime….
She will never have that amazing feeling of the most magical trip that you have saved for months/years for/ looked forward to forever. It is fake. We were lucky enough to go for the first time in 2019. I have never been so excited for a holiday in my life- even on the plane journey we were absolutely buzzing to watch the seat back screen showing us get closer to Orlando. We wrote a diary every day that we were there and even reading it back now I get the feels back again! This time that we went, whilst it was brilliant- and we are so grateful to have been, those feelings just weren’t the same. I had watched a lot of YouTubers documenting what to do/ their experiences- and maybe I shouldn’t have. It almost spoils the surprises and the magic. Multiple that by one million and you will get what Brogan/Victoria/Gary/Adam Hattan experience. Every last detail is planned to the nth degree. Every photo is taken with the pressure of getting likes on Insta. Every meal, character meet, merchandise purchase is a competition to who can get what is currently “in” and can pull in the views. Add to that the fact that they haven’t built up to a holiday, worked hard, saved money, gone to the gym , ate well etc, felt at their best and to be honest I reckon it’s just a bit meh for them all. Overlook the fake crying at the castle. Forget about the ten a penny photos of them jumping for joy at the departure gate in Heathrow. It’s all bullshit. Save for your holiday, even if it takes years- have the best time ever and know that they should be jealous of you for the genuine experience you will have of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tim tams are biscuits you bring back from holiday in Australia, and leave on the communal lunch table/in the communal kitchen right? What’s special about them other than slightly different penguin biscuits that someone got from their holidays?
There are many things I can take on the chin in this thread but the Tim Tam slander is not one of them 😂😂 Tim Tam slams are the best 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks more like a hot air balloon every week. Her clothing style baffles me. She does nothing but eat. Can't even photograph stuff now because she's already eaten it. Of course she has.

F*cking hell Binjuice, was this what you imagined? Both of you being lifted out through the front window in a few years time when one of you has a fall (probably over the dog on the way to the fridge)?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok I'm a week late and watching the HOME VLOG!

- The Disney advanced dining thing. Can someone who's been explain why she needs to be up early to get her reservations? Do they not let you eat if you don't book. Can you only have water lol. I know food is all Brogan talks about but my
Booking opens at 11am. Some reservations for the popular restaurants do go quickly. Getting a walk up at the moment is difficult as they’re still struggling from staff shortages so reservations are important if it’s a meal you really want. She wouldn’t starve though there’s lots of other options but I’m sure she’d be fumin if she couldn’t get those most brag worthy reservations!

Reactions: 6
Just back from a 17 day trip to Florida- a week in Orlando followed by a trip around the state and then ending up back in Orlando at the end of the trip- and just wanted to share my opinion with those people that are watching Brogan go on these multiple trips without a care in the world , living her best life and feeling crap that they can only afford to go once in a lifetime….
She will never have that amazing feeling of the most magical trip that you have saved for months/years for/ looked forward to forever. It is fake. We were lucky enough to go for the first time in 2019. I have never been so excited for a holiday in my life- even on the plane journey we were absolutely buzzing to watch the seat back screen showing us get closer to Orlando. We wrote a diary every day that we were there and even reading it back now I get the feels back again! This time that we went, whilst it was brilliant- and we are so grateful to have been, those feelings just weren’t the same. I had watched a lot of YouTubers documenting what to do/ their experiences- and maybe I shouldn’t have. It almost spoils the surprises and the magic. Multiple that by one million and you will get what Brogan/Victoria/Gary/Adam Hattan experience. Every last detail is planned to the nth degree. Every photo is taken with the pressure of getting likes on Insta. Every meal, character meet, merchandise purchase is a competition to who can get what is currently “in” and can pull in the views. Add to that the fact that they haven’t built up to a holiday, worked hard, saved money, gone to the gym , ate well etc, felt at their best and to be honest I reckon it’s just a bit meh for them all. Overlook the fake crying at the castle. Forget about the ten a penny photos of them jumping for joy at the departure gate in Heathrow. It’s all bullshit. Save for your holiday, even if it takes years- have the best time ever and know that they should be jealous of you for the genuine experience you will have of it all.
Coming out of lurkerville to reply to this comment. I COMPLETELY AGREE. Me and my bf were talking about Victoria going every 6 weeks and ‘is she not bored?’
i went for the first time in 2013 and I still get emotional now thinking about the excitement and the 11 month run up to it and like you said, just being on the plane absolutely buzzing. Everything with those lot is so fake. I haven’t been able to afford to go back even though I’d love to ☹ we did book but changed it to another holiday because Disney are now pricing out normal people like me.

also wanted to add, I try not to get jealous or resent ‘influencer blogger type people’ but if she gets a free trip to Aus I will seriously rage. It’s number 2 on the bucket list after Canada and we’re planning on doing it for honeymoon as I think that’s the only way we could justify/afford to go and then you have people like Broken Estate getting endless freebies. It’s infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brogmonster is the trash version of Chris Lilley's J'amaie!! How have I not realised this before!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Twattam is the bank of Mummy and Daddy. Nit sure about Victoria!??!
I’m beginning to think she must have a secret OnlyFans page because last I checked she wasn’t working and living in her bestie Kate’s spare rum after divorcing Ian. She has to have already exhausted her Covid postponed booking credits. The trip to Disneyland is a Disney PR one but all the others since the US reopened last Nov to Brits have been out of her own pocket. I mean it’s not like she would have got much in the divorce since they had no kids, etc. They had just bought the house so besides buying out her share of the down payment (if he even had to do that) she should be skint.

Getting back to LiarBrogan and her cookies…

There’s 12 from the ones she made plus 6 in the box that the cookie woman made her. That’s 18 cookies eaten by two people within 24-48 hrs. Absolutely shocking behaviour but also not in the least bit surprised that they’re gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.