Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
I think my brothers wife bought hers 1 year before the wedding and then she had to have multiple fittings before the wedding because she couldn’t get into it.

Reactions: 9
Guys I got sun burnt today at work on my face and a little bit on my arms, careless of me I know. Makes me wonder how broges does it because this is nowhere near as bad as her skin looks!!

the constant redness in her skin, probably only going to amplified with this Caribbean cruise!

• Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
Whoever was after the Pixi stuff, if Brogie hasn’t turned you off it, I believe lookfantastic had it half price (not sure if it still is) I bet it’s reduced due to her connection 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
View attachment 1701063
You see, THIS is the problem most people have with her. She claims she’s a hard working, travel vlogging content creator…. But she refers to these work trips as holidays. Which is it? This is why she piles on the beef and produces shite quality vlogs- because she treats it like a holiday. Whereas most of us only get to go away on average once or twice a year, we can go all out on food and drinks, relax and read etc, spend time with family….she does this all the time, therefore she needs to treat it like work! Film content, edit, upload, do some exercise, eat healthy. Nope. Total blowout every single time.
I thought she was reading these books ages ago. Is she re-reading them?

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
They got lucky, no rain for an evening but seems like nothing but grey skies and showers to come.

Great, it's pissing down here too and I didn't have to go anywhere 🙂

• Haha

spookydooky

Chatty Member
As a Northerner we do say mooch quite a bit in that part of England.

Honestly don't know where she puts that food. I've been out today and had a late breakfast, a full English. We've stopped for dinner and I could only manage 2 slices of garlic bread and that'll be me now for the night!
Yorkshire bird and say it!

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m a size 14-16 and I have size 8 lululemons which is a uk 12, they are quite generous but I’d say I’m smaller than brogan

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Sorry M'loves, I thought I had already shared this, here she is skitting her Fiancé's heart tumour :mad:
comments aside, what’s up with their ceiling? It looks like their in a tv studio not a house. Probably just weird lighting but it made me laugh - maybe she got a #ad for her own channel 4 doc 😂

• Haha