Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for you - and sorry if this has already been discussed I missed a few threads….

Benji has been off work for some time following the health scare or whatever it was.
I am presuming ( and I can only presume obviously ) that he is either being paid sick pay or is claiming some sort of benefit?

How then does he have the ability to travel and do all these activities that would require a level of ‘fitness’ to do ie if he can exert himself to go swimming or hiking etc then surely he is able to do light duties at work?

I am not against anyone claiming any sort of sickness benefit whatsoever I just think of my job and if I was too unwell to work, my employer certainly wouldn’t tolerate me jetting off at every opportunity.
I’m aware he works with his dad but I feel like he’s taking the actual p*ss
He is taking the actual piss! I’d love to know how his father justifies SherpaBenji being off for almost a year due to “illness” while he swans off on holiday multiple times while doing physical activities.. I know I’d lose all respect for my boss if they allowed their kid to do this and it would create a great deal of animosity among the staff I’m sure.

UK travel insurance might be different but there’s no way he’d get coverage here in Canada to participate in activities like scuba (he has an air tank on at one point in the photo) and snorkelling with a legitimate heart tumour or condition. Like I said when they started planning their Florida trip, the proof will be in the pudding when he goes on all the rides that have heart issue warnings on them.

Because, as I’ve been saying since they jetted off for Dubai, there isn’t a bleeping heart tumour. He had Covid,they didn’t want to admit it because they wouldn’t get as many views and sympathy for that, and it’s not as niche as a tumour!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The histrionics! You'd have thought she was being sent into no mans land in WW1, not just had a catty fallout with a bunch of girls on a holiday
gutted she’s removed the trek
America vlogs. They really were car crash viewing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's making Barbados look unappealing... bleeping 🤡 who is utterly tit at her 'job'.
Why do I also feel like a need to apologize to everyone who actually lives on Barbados for her behaviour??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s gone full Homer Simpson now hasn’t she and basically just wears gigantic elasticated dresses to allow her to consume as much food as is physically possible!
BC868CF9-6753-4A02-9CC1-84CACEC11432.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I swear if you didn’t know better and just stumbled upon these two, you’d think they were a special needs couple.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When couples start to look like each other…

Matching Bald spots
Matching freckled corned beef skin
Matching pot belly guts

Fabuloussssssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.