Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarlis

VIP Member
That face brog is pulling… mustn’t be any sugar in the tea !
she was pulling a face? Looks like herself no change at all

I watched about 7 minutes of the video she did playing Disney dream light valley and it’s just embarrassing I had to switch off. Now I get everyone plays it differently and each to their own, but she wasn’t doing it properly!!!!! I play it on the switch too and she kept planting the plants individually instead of holding down the button and letting it do it automatically. I had to switch off it was doing my head in 🙈
She did something similar in ACNH totally annoyed me - there probably the most basic of tasks and she can’t even achieve those in a virtual game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

focusdochas

VIP Member
Are we surprised though? She’s coasting through life and very lucky with YouTube and the freebies.

candyland_

VIP Member
It was basically just some woman exposing her stomach and saying she wasn’t worried about it because she had a home 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Popsicled

VIP Member
it might be a dorset thing - I'm from Dorset and me and all my family would say that!
Only thing that mooches round where I am in the deepest of yorkshire is the cows in a field who constantly eat - guess that fits Bog-Trotter to a T then, she’s a cow and eats all day 👍🏼😂

View attachment 1711646She can’t think she looks good here can she?!
The bloody state of it, you just wouldn’t post that would you if !?!?

• Haha
She's a human garbage disposal at this point. Nothing will stop her filling her face, her issues are so deep and she's so ignorant that it's now beyond a lost cause.

Imagine going to a cookie decorating class then willfully admitting that they've all been troughed hardly any time later. That's so unbelievably embarrassing, much like the time her and Prick number 2 went to London for a Disney CHILDREN'S Cooking Class. Have the pair of them not one ounce of shame or self awareness? Silly me, of course not... they've no friends or anybody that cares to pull them up on their shambolic behaviour. Even her "family" appear to be too embarrassed to be associated with her. But go ahead Bro, you keep stuffing your face!
I’m sorry but prick number 2 just took me out, laughing my butt off in the break room at work 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
The reel for the fallen, she wants us all to know that she will finish the 'un honeymooners' when she actually goes on honeymoon in 2024 xo

Lunatic Brogmonster, the twat who go the cream with her shitty away travel suitcase
Wow!! I bet those leggings are see through and close to splitting.

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
View attachment 1674992
My husband and I were watching a travel show with Bettany Hughes about Italy, and she is giving me major Brogan vibes!
Nah she's wearing a good bra and her actual size in clothes so nope 😝

Brogans drained the life out of me so I'm not bothering with her at the minute so if I go quiet on here, I'm trying to find my oomph again 👽
it's ok, we all have these kind of days with Brogo. Last time I switched off her videos and this thread for months cause it got seeew bad! if you know you know!

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
This is genuinely shocking . Julie is clearly not very intelligent , ignorant and a genuinely nasty woman . Yikes .
Yes ! I went digging after someone mentioned the UKIP stuff earlier on. She’s a disgrace !

• Heart

Mindlesswatcher

Why is she rushing into buying her wedding dress now ? She’s potentially got 2 years to go (she hasn’t said when in 2024 she’s getting married)

when I got married I was told 1 year - 9 months before is normal to buy your dress . I ended up getting my dress on ASOS because we had a tiny Covid wedding but this rushing into buying the dress seems a bit much !! Is it normal ? Any brides amoung us ? When did you buy your dress ?
We got engaged in the September 2018 and then decided in the March of 2019 we'd get married after our daughter was born, so got married about 5 months later than that. It was a small registry do, not a big fancy wedding so I got my dress about 3 months before off Monsoon

Why’s it been taken down? I turned it off after she said she bought the highest tier game package!?

Standard.

Edit: she ‘deleted it because nobody can see it and there’s no point so I deleted it’

They could see it they just didn’t give a fuck about your stupid game video.
There's absolutely no point buying the highest tier option for this game. The lowest is £25 which I bought and it turns out its going to be free next year anyway 🙈 I've seen a lot of GAMING accounts complain about the fact you don't actually get all that they advertise with the highest tier package. There's been a glitch. The whole game is full of glitches also.

Why can't she just stick to one topic. She isn't a 'gamer' as such so stop trying to change your brand.

Reactions: 9

candyland_

VIP Member
Okay . . . so you wanted to be unconventional and have your hubby to be at the appointment, that fine love you do that. But to then share with people who are not there like Bianca, and she said other friends who are closer will see it IRL. Why are you not at least keeping it a secret from everyone else until the wedding . . . unless you are still ridiculously insecure and need others validation.
Because she can’t help but show it off and needs to hear how amazing she looks in it. None of them will care or be at the wedding anyway.

Reactions: 9