Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maria1

Chatty Member
Now now, you forgot that god awful train set she bought. 😂😂
I remember that! She got the last one in the shop and I remember saying at the time that I was so glad she had because wouldn't it have been dreadful if a family with children had got there first rather than two adults who used it for one day before packing it away?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

candyland_

VIP Member
She was saying in her stories that you can have a buffet breakfast but they like the restaurant. It’s your fucking job so eat there one day and show people.

• Haha
Jumped on quickly and was already zoning out.

So . . . how many Caribbean cruises has she been on to tell people that is the best way to see it as there are so many islands and you only really need a day to see it. Erm no love, the islands are bigger than you think. Stop trying to pass off you are a cruising expert when you clearly are not. In fact just stop with the travel vlogger full stop.

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
what a strange thing to say. that’s just very off.
That is weird. It doesn't even make sense as a joke. He was clearly joking about his looks/skills and she just felt the need to remind him (us?) That he has a heart tumour...?

She's about as funny as Eastenders.

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
That slow mo of her brushing her teeth is absolutely vile! I need therapy. I feel sick and my head hurts 🤣🤣🤣 there are just some things that should never ever be shared online @Venom please don’t reshare it again 🤣🫣 or at least add a tw my love

The state of her in the screenshots. She looks so grey, old and just done with life. I can’t believe she’s showing expensive skincare - that she can’t seriously use at all!

• Haha

Notanotherjen

The girl who celebrates her birthday month, week, day x10, displays her cards for weeks, buys herself balloons and cake….doesn’t want a big wedding or a bachelorette? Yea right! They didn’t even have an engagement party, so no bachelorette, night before the wedding, morning getting ready, a big registry because she loves gifts. Hah serves her right!

Also didn’t she buy a wedding planner like way back when? Nothing to write or plan in it.

• Haha

PrincessPeaxh

I wonder if she’ll re-post her white company advent calendar reel? Maybe she thinks no one noticed before she deleted it 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Esme

VIP Member
I do think its unfair people saying she never sees Megan. I xant remember the last time i saw my best friend. A good few months i should think. Didnt realise we had to be joined at the hip!

(ill get my coa

(I'll get my coat)
The thing is brogan has more time to be social than most due to her job. Normal people like you are juggling working, housework, friends and family, your partner, pets, having your own time, etc etc etc. She has more time than anyone to actually be social and see people when they are free because as she has always said, this “job”, gives her the flexibility that means she can do what she wants when she wants, any day, any time.

Yet they have an incredibly limited social circle, virtually no time with their family, and spend most weekends festering with the curtains closed at home under a blanket or in bed. They don’t see anyone at the weekend, let alone her supposed best friend, because nobody is interested in spending their precious free time with these two. Speaks volumes!

• Heart
What I thought was odd was that she hasn’t said “my dad died” and a lot of loyal Brog supporters may be totally unaware so I was surprised that she would mention it like she has. It wasn’t a judgement. Just surprised which I shared here but maybe shouldn’t have because this has obviously caused offence and I don’t really understand 🤯🤯 it was just an observation. She seems to be incredibly private now regarding her life as compared to
When she was younger and it seemed strange to not have ever talked about it but then mention it casually in comments. Sorry again if this was offensive ???
It wasn't offensive. We're all here to post our thoughts/opinions, post away :)

Personally I think her behaviour about it has been questionable at best.

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
Obviously this is speculation, but I think she never had a relationship with her dad to keep Julie onside. We all know what an evil Cunt Julie is and she would of been liable to destroy brogans belongings again.

• Heart
I know it’s petty but that is the worse dress sign I’ve seen - (had a few people on FB recently so a similar thing) - the whole thing is stupid anyway and just attention seeking, you’re getting married you’re probably going to be wearing some clothes - which at some point you will have to buy. (Yes I’m a jaded old women in her 40s 😂)

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
You can update Goodreads with what page you're on? Tell me you've got nothing to do without telling me 😂

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Maybe it’ll all make sense as it’s actually Binjuice who will wear the dress. Our ring, our dress innit.

Saw the bit above where she started by saying Benji was transitioning and I nearly spat my drink.

• Haha

Notanotherjen

I think he was probably doing quiet well without her. He had his job and he said he has savings and was ready to go when buying a house. He would have had way more of a social life without her.
I think Ben is socially awkward. He was a single child with an imaginary friend who was also bullied. We don’t see much of a social life on his end either. I’m not British but don’t guys have their buddies around for some beers and a game? They have their yard where he could have easily have friend over for a BBQ and some beers. I think he felt like a loser then met Brigan who seemed to have an influencer life with (lame) events and followers who make him feel cool. Poor guy, he probably never felt cool until some random stranger on the internet called him “prince Harry”.

Also Bianca is desperate to feel and portray herself as a “good person”. “Look how happy I am for my friend who is getting married” when in reality she is seething that she is not even engaged. If you cared so much you would have been there with her.

swimming

VIP Member
I lost my mum just over a month ago (and I have physical pain daily from the mere thought of her) me and my partner were due to go on holiday abroad a few days after she passed away unexpectedly… safe to say we did not go - even though multiple people were surprised we didn’t! And I was very close to my mum.

Tbh it surprised me she mentioned it, she has only to my knowledge acknowledge it twice online, once in this comment and once in a video where she preceded to show an Apple Watch. Her admission in the video and those comments “listening ear” just don’t seem genuine
She only mentioned it to make it about her! She couldn’t bare the thought of someone else getting attention, even if it meant a bereavement. It’s typical Brogan, can’t stand the thought of someone else having limelight so she’s got to try and outdo someone or compare situstions.

If someone’s got a black cat, she’s got a blacker one!