Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
I was going to buy my daughter some Pixi items for Christmas but now I think I’ll go for another brand..

• Heart
Reactions: 30

candyland_

VIP Member
Dunno why they haven’t just went down to the registry office with their parents and used their upcoming trips as a honeymoon.

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s constantly eating huge meals, endless snacks, the morning dog walks with Bonnie seem to have completely stopped (?), she never uses her gym membership, she slobs on the sofa all weekend eating takeaways or pasta, she drinks a lot of alcohol and fizzy drinks. It’s not a surprise she is continuing to deteriorate.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Influencers really need to be thinking how they approach their content right now with the financial struggles many are having. The way Brogan is going with this cruise and her Disney holiday, it’s going to leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t accept or should go, just that she needs to tread carefully with how she presents the content. Her usual bragging is going to lose her viewers.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Yeah I genuinely think she voted UKIP cos I remember her sulking in the flat her party didn’t win and we’ve had the tories for 12 years unfortunately!
It’s possible. At the time when UKIP was gaining popularity, Dorset was covered in promo for them. People would have banners on their houses 🤮

She seems the type to taken in by that kind of stuff without even bothering to look into any of it.

I think however she votes, it will be because someone else she knows voted that way. Girl has no critical thinking skills.

• Wow

Popsicled

VIP Member
Exactly, most people are stressed about the energy rising costs, affording to feed their kids decent meals, the cost of fuel etc , not effing what they can buy on Black Friday!
She needs to take a step in to reality - the privilege spud that she is!!!

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
The reel for the fallen, she wants us all to know that she will finish the 'un honeymooners' when she actually goes on honeymoon in 2024 xo

Lunatic Brogmonster, the twat who go the cream with her shitty away travel suitcase

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Holy shit just watched the vlog of her “away” backpack brag. Cannot believe she justifies buying a £175 new bag when she already has what she has in the past claimed to be the absolute perfect travel carry on, because she doesn’t like the fact that it zips all the way down and her new one just zips open at the top. Hmmm, maybe just don’t zip it all the way open then? It’s a zip. That’s what it’s designed to do. Is she that stupid?

• Haha

whatboggydidnext

I can’t get over the fact that she really does think her & Bongo are some sort of celeb couple. P&O have really gone down in my estimation if they think those two will entice the under 30’s to cruise with them.

Reactions: 29

BlueLou

Chatty Member
She’s probably pissed off and been bitching all morning because she’s not been invited to the Disney event in London today. Pair of sad, vindictive twats

• Haha

Smv2287

Chatty Member
She is getting more infuriating. Saying she’s stressed and talking about deadlines. Maybe she shouldn’t be admitting to playing on her Nintendo switch all weekend then. Doesn’t sound too stressful to me.