Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
I have no words really…….. the way she doesn’t use catch 22 in the right context, the way she takes Bonnie on walks where she won’t get too muddy or wet (why the fuck not!? People say she loves Bonnie but this girl cannot put anything or anyone before herself), doing fuck all other than stripping the bed, a dog walk and putting stickers in a planner. Or maybe how she can’t even think of a present for her friends bday (she never does, not even for Benji) and thinks it’s acceptable to leave garden furniture cushions outside in the wet? Why did they not think about winter storage before they bought them? Also the taking the piss out of Benji’s tumour it’s just all grimmmmm

Reactions: 27

candyland_

VIP Member
Influencers really need to be thinking how they approach their content right now with the financial struggles many are having. The way Brogan is going with this cruise and her Disney holiday, it’s going to leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t accept or should go, just that she needs to tread carefully with how she presents the content. Her usual bragging is going to lose her viewers.
People will just switch off because they will be worrying about affording Christmas while barely covering the cost of living.
Why did she accept the gifted straighteners from Remington? She’s got countless pairs but she chucked the box out and packed them for this trip. Oh yeah.. cos she’s a greedy selfish fuck.

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
The weather forecast for the Caribbean for the next week is shocking, raining, cloudy and thunder storms….wouldn’t that be a shame 🙃
“Thunder” they must be expecting brog to walk around all the restaurants xo

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Those brown boots she got would have gone lovely with this outfit… I wonder why we haven’t seen them. 🥺 (sarc)
If she had any decency, she would have explained she couldn’t actually fit in them and returned them. Wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up on eBay.

Venom

VIP Member
she won't let her followers know when he died though because they'll put 2 and 2 together and realise she was in dubai. Although mind you, her gunt lickers have a room temperature IQ so maybe not.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Who can be bothered to decant contact lenses into another box when the box they come in is perfectly fine? Too much time on her hands...

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I also own a home, but unlike you brogan we moved in with nothing and are working our asses off to make it what we want despite living with uncarpeted floors, old wallpaper and ugly light fittings because we couldn’t live with family for 7 months while painting everything grey.
You did nothing special.

• Heart

Smv2287

Chatty Member
I watched a few mins of the live and it’s embarrassing that she can’t even get the screen right. “This has been my job for 11 years”. I wouldn’t call it a job. Try doing an ACTUAL job.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Brogan flying all the way to the Caribbean to be stuck on the boat the whole time is just

Never mind eh Broges? You can always just eat more!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

skintsocks

VIP Member
I haven't watched and I don't watch her offerings, but I can't help feeling that the wedding day will be missing those little bits of excitement. The groom waiting for his bride and being blown-away by her appearance (hair, special make-up, dress) when she arrives, and her by how amazing he looks in his suit or whatever he chooses to wear. I feel that she may find that those shoes don't fit when she gets there, if her feet swell up after flights. I also wonder if he will be ok, because he just seems to look worse and worse, and I don't know if that's down to their absolutely shocking diet or if he really is unwell. Either way, she gives absolutely no f...... (or appears not to). Time he came out really. He must be bored of this now.

Is she going down the aisle on a segway? Now that's something I hadn't considered before.

• Haha

Sarcastic Hades

She really needs to realize that a middle part does not work with her hair and face shape. Also her curls would have a much better chance at forming if she didn’t leave her hair in a towel for ages.

Also did Benji come home early or did they really eat 2 meals between approximately 5 and 9 pm? She said Benji wouldn’t be home until 4 and when he gets home he makes a soup. But then we see him making another meal later and they comment that it’s just before 9 and bedtime when they get back from walking Bonnie. So unless he got home earlier than 4 or they had the soup as an appetizer and it wasn’t a full portion, they ate essentially two dinners.

• Wow

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Brogan lives her life like someone who was very poor growing up and is scared that food or commodities will run out. Except she didn’t, her childhood appears to have been comfortable without wanting for anything. It’s fascinating.

Coffeelover23

Chatty Member
Odd that she’d buy a dress now and like everyone said not closer to the wedding date. So I guess that means she has acknowledged that she won’t bother dieting at all in the months leading up to it? If she’s happy looking chunky on her wedding then fair play to her but I can’t get my head around why you wouldn’t at least lose a bit to try and look a bit better?! 🤷‍♀️

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Grateful that what is your life? Getting on a train into London that you paid for so you can get a handful of free sweets? Oh do fuck off Brogan.
The sad thing is that she”ll probably claim it as a business expense on taxes and will end up with a free trip to Australia out of it.

• Angry

candyland_

VIP Member
Why’s it been taken down? I turned it off after she said she bought the highest tier game package!?

Standard.

Edit: she ‘deleted it because nobody can see it and there’s no point so I deleted it’

They could see it they just didn’t give a fuck about your stupid game video.

• Haha
  • Wow