Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
I hate when they say it’s their busiest time of the year 😂 I’m certain she said the same last year and then posted less than a handful of shocking adverts. It’s all those advent calendars she has to open, she can’t keep up with it.

Not one thought to people that are working in extra busy hospitals or retail etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay . . . so you wanted to be unconventional and have your hubby to be at the appointment, that fine love you do that. But to then share with people who are not there like Bianca, and she said other friends who are closer will see it IRL. Why are you not at least keeping it a secret from everyone else until the wedding . . . unless you are still ridiculously insecure and need others validation.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Gird your loins, Loungefly is having an influencer event in London in the 7th.

I can only assume she’s booking train tickets as we speak

• Haha

Mable912

VIP Member
“Calm after the storm”

Benji constantly banging his head on that stupid extractor fan, which is now grubby as fuck

WALKING DOG IN PJS!

the whole house is a fucking tip as well! It’s just all so embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Lola123

VIP Member
Thing is, if it rains and everything gets canceled she’ll be loving it, getting to sit in ther room, fester under the quilt with her Nintendo switch (because she possibly couldn’t travel with just 1 thing to do) because they can also just eat and go for multiple afternoon teas……

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
It's the only way their relationship will survive. No time spent together, 8pm in bed to play video games, and trips trips trips....

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Why are P&O gifting her cruises? I Watcher norwegian Fjords vlog and tbh it was crap! She went to Norway, quite possibly one of the most beautiful countries of the world, and all she spoke about was food. Actually why am I surprised..

• Haha
  • Heart
I struggle to wrap my head around Benji illness. I believe there was something that happened and resulted in hospitalisation and probably has the tumour they told us about (as I do not see what they gain by lying about it). But immediately after they come out and got full approval to go on the staged Dubai engagement with water slides and so much unhealthy food. So to me from that point he was well enough to return to work but milked it to enjoy the lazy Brogan influencer lifestyle. Which has actually now impacted his physical and mental health. Brogan is the only one to have gained from it as she gained a servant, he was doing ALL the housework, looking after Bonnie and supporting Brogan with her job behind the scenes (for her to still provide s*** content)

Nah she is no water baby, as people say she needs to plug her nose when jumping in, she loves a good bob in the water because its the only time she feels light

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
I don’t think he took it as a joke either . He looked quite hurt when she said it

as We know , brogan is not funny . She doesn’t have a sense of humour really . The things she laughs (sorry, CACKLES) at are are just astoundingly dull … and that extends to making jokes too . People like her shouldn’t bother because they’re just not funny and run the risk offending
I've never seen someone so terminally unfunny as Brogan. Everyone has at least once good joke in them, except her.

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
She said her wedding isn’t until 2024. Whatever fits now definitely won’t by then at the rate she’s eating and her allergy to basic exercise.

Brogan myself and my sister actually own our homes, not the bank, however I would take renting for life to get my mum back as we got property through inheritance.

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
Fuck, I’d need a lot of weed to put up with LiarBrogan on the daily.

Is he going back to work or using it to move back to his Dad’s?! 🍿🍿🍿 Those are my two thoughts lol
Neither. He’s decorating a flat his dad is renting out.
Brogan said he was working on a project, made it sound more important than it is then Benji said he was pottering around and painting for a couple of hours for his dad 🤣

• Haha