Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t sound happy about having to hike and there going to rent boots? I can already hear excuses of not being able to do it as the boots are giving her blisters 🙄

Reactions: 13
She didn’t sound happy about having to hike and there going to rent boots? I can already hear excuses of not being able to do it as the boots are giving her blisters 🙄
Yes for sure!! Who rents walking boots? You need to wear them in and get them comfy!

Reactions: 8
Packs 2 towels each but only one pair of pjs for a week sleeping in a small hot cabin 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I seriously think she won't do it. If she gets out of breath walking up two sets of small stairs, I imagine she will feel embarrassed with how much of a struggle the hike will be for her. I mean, Brogan doesn't like reality so much. Far better to invent an excuse and not engage with the reality.....

Reactions: 3
Packs 2 towels each but only one pair of pjs for a week sleeping in a small hot cabin 🤢🤮
Maybe she'll wear one of her many outfits?

She's taking 8 dresses, 1 jumpsuit &
2 playsuits, for a six night sailing holiday which she keeps reminding us will involve being in swimwear for 80% of the time.

"i KNoW iT's a BiT eXCesSiVe"

Oh and not forgetting her fanny eating shorts, 3 tops, and gym gear for the hike 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's definitely going to be a problem with the walking boot hire meaning she can't do it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You mean with all the free time that being in control of her own work schedule allows her? Yes.

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed that whenever she goes away or isn’t doing a weekly vlog she doesn’t normally upload anything else either. I don’t understand why she never pre-films videos that she can schedule to go live whilst she is away/not doing a weekly vlog. She could film a video discussing what she plans to do whilst travelling, a q&a, what I eat in a week, tips to conquer the holiday blues etc. I don’t understand how someone who has YouTube as their full time job doesn’t pre-film content.

Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed that whenever she goes away or isn’t doing a weekly vlog she doesn’t normally upload anything else either. I don’t understand why she never pre-films videos that she can schedule to go live whilst she is away/not doing a weekly vlog. She could film a video discussing what she plans to do whilst travelling, a q&a, what I eat in a week, tips to conquer the holiday blues etc. I don’t understand how someone who has YouTube as their full time job doesn’t pre-film content.
Because she needs to be sitting poised to delete all the mean/constructive comments as soon as they arrive

Reactions: 29
Wouldn’t it have been wise to do some long walks before the hike?
Yeah some people train for this sort of thing, I have a feeling this holiday will break them shes not prepared for the hike who gets out of breath sitting doing a video

Reactions: 4
422126ED-9F52-4EC6-B79E-07F7905F4617.jpeg

So correct me if I’m wrong but this post is ADvertising a sponsored video for which she’s getting paid so surely it should in fact be #AD “for full transparency”

It’s the same as I’m getting paid for every time you click this link but not for you viewing this advertising for the link I get paid for you to click.
Shady.

Reactions: 4
Hiring hiking boots 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 theyd have to be seriously decontamined between each hire for me to hire a pair.

• Sick
Why does she need three pairs of flip flops? She'll only wear one of them, guaranteed. In fact, I predict she'll use about 50% of all of the shite she's taken max.

Also it made me laugh about how she talked about the inflatable exchange thing, and then was like "but we're taking our own and we will be bringing them home", she's so uptight, what kind of adult cares about an inflatable rubber ring 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t get why she couldn’t wear her hiking boots on the flight? Like rather than not taking them, surely it’s because like you’ve all mentioned she knows she won’t be able to do the hike so hasn’t taken them to make some stupid excuse up!

Reactions: 2
Don’t get why she couldn’t wear her hiking boots on the flight? Like rather than not taking them, surely it’s because like you’ve all mentioned she knows she won’t be able to do the hike so hasn’t taken them to make some stupid excuse up!
Unfortunately they don’t have any boots left to hire in her size.... and hiking boots are one thing she won’t size up in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she need three pairs of flip flops? She'll only wear one of them, guaranteed. In fact, I predict she'll use about 50% of all of the shite she's taken max.

Also it made me laugh about how she talked about the inflatable exchange thing, and then was like "but we're taking our own and we will be bringing them home", she's so uptight, what kind of adult cares about an inflatable rubber ring 😂
Me!!! I’ve bought an inflatable chocolate doughnut for my holiday and ain’t no one getting it off me!!!!
🍩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Don't be so silly! She doesn't have ANY time for that, she's a very busy lady! COUNTLESS emails to delete, trips to sainzbriz, home bargains, picking up freebies from her mummy's house. God sake give her a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.