Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is a work trip” ............WE GET IT 🙄

Also if it’s a work trip why don’t you ever, I don’t know, work?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“This is a work trip” ............WE GET IT 🙄

Also if it’s a work trip why don’t you ever, I don’t know, work?
And why does her boyfriend need to go if it’s a work trip? Surely she can get more done on her own?

Reactions: 8
Can’t cope with Bogey posting these exhausted pictures on her stories 😂😂. Hun you went to a games event and had lunch with a friend, it’s not work! I work as a nurse and work three 12.5 hour shifts in a row without a day off inbetween and sometimes I don’t get a break!, imagine Bogey doing that 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t cope with Bogey posting these exhausted pictures on her stories 😂😂. Hun you went to a games event and had lunch with a friend, it’s not work! I work as a nurse and work three 12.5 hour shifts in a row without a day off inbetween and sometimes I don’t get a break!, imagine Bogey doing that 😂😂
I hope you remember to wash your hair on brogans to do list :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Making an effort for her videos, as per usual!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Why has she bought a specific sack for laundry?! What's wrong with taking a spare carrier bag or bin liner like normal people!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 42401
Plus isn’t everything laundry by the end of the trip anyway? So just put it back in the case after you’ve worn it then wash it all when you get back.

I’ve never seen someone pack so much crap, wtf was hand luggage about? It’s like she faffs for the sake of it. It’s a flight to Italy, surely 3/4 hours max? Just take a book or a film on your laptop.

Did I miss them or did she forget sweets? Surely not!

Reactions: 4
Plus isn’t everything laundry by the end of the trip anyway? So just put it back in the case after you’ve worn it then wash it all when you get back.

I’ve never seen someone pack so much crap, wtf was hand luggage about? It’s like she faffs for the sake of it. It’s a flight to Italy, surely 3/4 hours max? Just take a book or a film on your laptop.

Did I miss them or did she forget sweets? Surely not!
You know there’s a whole packing cube full of them, she just didn’t want to show them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she said they used their beach towels for lying on and drying off from the sea but used them as their normal towels too for after a shower...ew after a week I bet they were stinking!

Reactions: 13
My husband is a serious overpacker and is always asking me to put spare shoes/an extra outfit in my bag and I absolutely refuse!! It’s like you already have a full suitcase of stuff you don’t need any more 🤷‍♀️ So he will wait till our kids are packed (we have 3 so he’s lucky) and will shove extra stuff in theirs 😂 to be fair I would lose my rag but he’s super organised and never forgets the important stuff like I would!! But yeah it’s super annoying.

Reactions: 2
When she said they used their beach towels for lying on and drying off from the sea but used them as their normal towels too for after a shower...ew after a week I bet they were stinking!

Yesss and how can they ever dry?! There’s NOTHING worse than using a damp towel, nothing haha

Reactions: 8
You would think that with the amount of filming gear she packs, she would actually create quality content...:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I don’t get why she made such a big deal out of explaining what the two towels were for! 😂😂 and then made a big deal about saying she didn’t like the towels they provided, useful information would have been why so you as a consumer can work out if it fits in with your vibe

She needs to be told how to make concise videos. I know I've said it before in this thread about her video length, but christ, 30 mins for a pack with me?!? Ridiculous.

Looks like she’s been kidnapped
This made me laugh so much I started shaking and woke up my cat who was sleeping next to me 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.