Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is the winner wasn’t her “+1”, Beth was, the winner just got an invite to the party. So she really misled people with that. Not that I would have entered 😂
Wonder how long she spent with them! Honestly she calls that “work”

Reactions: 1
Just watched her pack with me, she’s said she’s sharing a case with Bongo, filled up must of it with packing cubes and tat and left him a small gap at the end. Love how she put stuff in his rucksack as well so he’s got a tiny bit of space for his stuff 😂😂
Does she really need all those bikinis????

Reactions: 5
Just watched her pack with me, she’s said she’s sharing a case with Bongo, filled up must of it with packing cubes and tat and left him a small gap at the end. Love how she put stuff in his rucksack as well so he’s got a tiny bit of space for his stuff 😂😂
Does she really need all those bikinis????
And she said at the beginning she is packing lighter this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Without sounding like a broken record - on Medsailors you only need 2 bikinis max.
Yes it’s a week. But it’s “travel” everyone lives in their bikinis and you - if you’re not like brogie- become so close after 1 day no one cares.

Oh my god poor Benji might as well take his stuff in a bag for life, because she has taken over the luggage 😂😂😂
Cannot believe how out of breath she was during most of that pack with me!

‘I know it’s a bit excessive’ is all I heard her say haha and no it ain’t excessive it’s bags and bags full of tat hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Without sounding like a broken record - on Medsailors you only need 2 bikinis max.
Yes it’s a week. But it’s “travel” everyone lives in their bikinis and you - if you’re not like brogie- become so close after 1 day no one cares.
Have you done Medsailors, is it worth the cost and would you recommend ? Ive seen other vloggers go and they make it seem amazing but i would be fuming if i paid and ended up with a begging BO ridden Brogan turn up !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you done Medsailors, is it worth the cost and would you recommend ? Ive seen other vloggers go and they make it seem amazing but i would be fuming if i paid and ended up with a begging BO ridden Brogan turn up !
Yeah I did it in 2016 Greece tour with my best friend. We had an incredible time! We were “off season” so it was more affordable and only I think 3 boats in the fleet? Everyone mixed super well, really became like family. All still in touch! Perfect mix of exploring/parties/relaxing. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me

"this is the only new dress that I have"

HUN THEY'RE ALL BLOODY NEW DRESSES, YOU ONLY BOUGHT THE OTHERS WITHIN THE LAST 2 MONTHS

Screenshot_20190919-181356.jpg

Reactions: 11
I HATE the way she has to get the word ‘miscellaneous’ in to nearly every video like it makes her sound intelligent 😩

Reactions: 9
Why has she bought a specific sack for laundry?! What's wrong with taking a spare carrier bag or bin liner like normal people!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20190919-182506.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
:sleep: Not another pack with me just wait for the unpack pack with me video, poor benji she loves being in control why is benji not allowed a bag

Reactions: 5
:sleep: Not another pack with me just wait for the unpack pack with me video, poor benji she loves being in control why is benji not allowed a bag
can you imagine the pack with me for the house move, will it be one per room ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can you imagine the pack with me for the house move, will it be one per room ?
OMG don’t give her ideas although I was watching an old vlog and they said they wanted a property they could do up!!! How would she cope!!!

For the love of god why do we need another pack with me?! 🤯 once you've done one for a short break and one for a long break surely we get the idea of what you are going to pack each time. Boring boring content!

Reactions: 13
Amazing content would be benji throwing her bag overboard. “PACK THIS witch

Dreams...

How much do you want to bet she will have an excuse that she isn’t hiking the mountain. What do you think it will be

• Haha
Reactions: 18
11:40 she is legit just unzipping a packing cube and she is out of breath?! Surely she realises that’s not normal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.