Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks slimmer in that photo :rolleyes:

Guys reads here shes going to put AD on everyfink its her job ya know jesus she should know how to do her job I think she got a warning

Reactions: 1
Watched latest video - I didn't know there was an age bracket for this Medsailors thing - the 35 year olds will no doubt feel great about themselves when Brogan comes aboard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she need three pairs of flip flops? She'll only wear one of them, guaranteed. In fact, I predict she'll use about 50% of all of the shite she's taken max.

Also it made me laugh about how she talked about the inflatable exchange thing, and then was like "but we're taking our own and we will be bringing them home", she's so uptight, what kind of adult cares about an inflatable rubber ring 😂
To be fair i’m Glad she’s bringing it home - it’s not just another plastic thrown away to end in the ocean.

Reactions: 3
The MedSailors Sicily catamaran trip, for this time of the year, is £923 per person 🙄

So they've paid the experience value of £1846 for Bogey and Banjo to do the trip, plus their travel costs of flight etc, potentially plus spending money for meals, PLUS Bogey Tat's fee for all the content she 'produces'.

This girl is so lucky and doesn't realise it... neither does she use the opportunity to it's fullest

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The MedSailors Sicily catamaran trip, for this time of the year, is £923 per person 🙄

So they've paid the experience value of £1846 for Bogey and Banjo to do the trip, plus their travel costs of flight etc, potentially plus spending money for meals, PLUS Bogey Tat's fee for all the content she 'produces'.

This girl is so lucky and doesn't realise it... neither does she use the opportunity to it's fullest
Okay no way in hell is Medsailors worth £900!
I think ours was about £400 and for a weeks accommodation/breakfast and lunch/a whole week of a Skipper to look after us - essentially paying their salary - and the transport on a lovely yacht is, in my books, worth it. £900 could get you park ticket and hotel for a week in Disney!

Reactions: 2
Okay no way in hell is Medsailors worth £900!
I think ours was about £400 and for a weeks accommodation/breakfast and lunch/a whole week of a Skipper to look after us - essentially paying their salary - and the transport on a lovely yacht is, in my books, worth it. £900 could get you park ticket and hotel for a week in Disney!
IMG_20190920_212351.jpg

• Wow
no wonder they use vloggers to film the trips no one can afford what a waste of money on brogan i love italy its so wasted on her shes a water baby that holds her nose before jumping

And no doubt we will just get fantastic quality as usual, featuring such classics like brogan breathing heavily after 3 steps, her saying wauw look and not show us what she’s seeb and of course they’ll be in bed by 9/10 watching Netflix and no doubt eating their weight on rubbish and drinking Pepsi max.

Reactions: 6
Look at that view! *keeps camera focused on face whilst grinning maniacly*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up with her pack with me video. Don't know if this has been said before but when she says 'if they don't fit I'll allow benji to have two' about the towels. Firstly she sounds like his mum and secondly, is he a man or a mouse?

Reactions: 18
Can someone tell me if Bongo actually does anything himself? She put a story up saying what she had put out for him on the holiday! Is that so he doesn’t actually do the hike?

She’s gonna go on this free trip do duck all experiences or trekking yet somehow she still sells for the company. Blows my mind. Surely people buy just coz an ‘influencer’ is doing it so they should too 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine owning a company and having Bogey as an ambassador never mind the main advert!

Reactions: 1
Packing your boyfriends clothes is so so weird imho. When I go away with my fella he packs his own because he's a grown man and I don't decide what he's taking on holiday??

The strange mothering vibe between her and Bongo freaks me out to be honest. Like one of those girls who micro manages her boyfriend because she's worried about him playing away.

Reactions: 11
Packing your boyfriends clothes is so so weird imho. When I go away with my fella he packs his own because he's a grown man and I don't decide what he's taking on holiday??

The strange mothering vibe between her and Bongo freaks me out to be honest. Like one of those girls who micro manages her boyfriend because she's worried about him playing away.
I don't think I'm in any way like Bogie but I pack my husband's clothes for holidays and always have. I didn't really think it was strange but I'm wondering now if it is 😂

Reactions: 6
I can only conclude that they use Brogan to show people that you don’t have to be a young, slim insta model to go on their trips.

Reactions: 11
I do think people packing their husbands/boyfriends clothes does seem to be a pretty normal thing, but I thought it was more normal among the older generations.

i am 23 and never pack my boyfriends case even though we live together, we both pack our own cases at the same time...

as for the one pair of pyjamas of thing, it is gross, but then again she might not sleep in pyjamas, I certainly don’t with my boyfriend, although I do own them for lounging!:LOL:

I don't think I'm in any way like Bogie but I pack my husband's clothes for holidays and always have. I didn't really think it was strange but I'm wondering now if it is 😂
I pack my boyfriend (of 5 years) clothes as well when we go on holiday, only because he thinks floral shorts and a floral tshirt look nice together... :LOL:

• Haha

But then if he packed his own case actually full of HIS own clothes what would she do with the rest of the “overexcessive” crap she’s trying to pack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.