Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair i’m Glad she’s bringing it home - it’s not just another plastic thrown away to end in the ocean.
That's true, I think part of the point of leaving it there is so others don't have to buy them on future trips.

Reactions: 2
Each to their own I guess. I just think....I wouldn't let him decide what I'm wearing/taking so it goes both ways!

I don't think I'm in any way like Bogie but I pack my husband's clothes for holidays and always have. I didn't really think it was strange but I'm wondering now if it is 😂
My mum does for my dad, but that’s because he would only take T-shirt’s with paint on them and shorts/trousers that don’t fit properly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her insta stories this morning 🤮 hair is like a chip pan! WHY would you go on holiday dirty?? Have a bastard wash brogan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her insta stories this morning 🤮 hair is like a chip pan! WHY would you go on holiday dirty?? Have a bastard wash brogan!!
It's cause she had her infamous pre-holiday cut and blow dry on Thursday and thought it would last 🤣 but in all honesty it doesn't even look like she'd brushed it this morning

Screenshot_20190921-104652.jpg

• Heart
Why does Benji do that stupid thing with his fingers whenever she tells him to say hello on camera. Does he not realise he looks like an absolute cock!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't have a clue who that is I'm not with it these days lol. Benji still looks a cock though, putting it out there.

I don't have a clue who that is I'm not with it these days lol. Benji still looks a cock though, putting it out there.
Chris Ingham is definitely not someone you want to copy. Doubt you will read anything nice about that guy

Packing your boyfriends clothes is so so weird imho. When I go away with my fella he packs his own because he's a grown man and I don't decide what he's taking on holiday??

The strange mothering vibe between her and Bongo freaks me out to be honest. Like one of those girls who micro manages her boyfriend because she's worried about him playing away.
I cringed so hard at her IG stories when she said she was packing for him 😬 like you say, she’s like an overbearing mother who washes his underwear and calls him when he’s out with his mates.

Reactions: 5
Why does Benji do that stupid thing with his fingers whenever she tells him to say hello on camera. Does he not realise he looks like an absolute cock!!?
He thinks he looks cool doing it. Same way he thinks he looks cool wearing his f*cking hat backwards as a grown man :sick: In reality he just looks like an absolute tit.

She's very quiet on the "gram" surely they've landed and on the boat etc

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s managed to insult any of the other people on the boat yet. I hope Bongo behaves himself and doesn’t let his eyes pop out if anyone’s wearing a bikini 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s managed to insult any of the other people on the boat yet. I hope Bongo behaves himself and doesn’t let his eyes pop out if anyone’s wearing a bikini 😂
Probs why she hasn’t posted because she’s finally realised how bad things have become!

Reactions: 1
Imagine you spend £900+ on a dream sailing holiday around Sicily, look forward to it for months and get there and meet that pair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.