Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
So... the hike didn’t happen because it’s had erupted recently and it’s been cancelled until 2021? Convenient!

Now - of course the volcano erupted. I’m not saying it didn’t and she’s lying but she would have known this in advance. If you’re planning a hike you’d research it and seen it’s off? She defo said she was going to do it knowing she wouldn’t be asked too. She didn’t pack those hiking boots because she knew the hike wouldn’t happen!

Reactions: 24

Colourmeinchaos

And tbh I actually on comment on her appearance because the way she skates about what size she is is actually insulting because it’s basically saying I’m going to say I’m a 14/16 because it would be shameful admitting I’m any bigger when actually I’d have more respect for her if she admitted what size she was.
I have one opinion on weight
If you are big and happy and the doctor says you’re healthy that’s fine
If yours very skinny and happy and the doctors say you’re healthy that’s also fine
But if you’re bigger and in denial and unhappy and refuse to do anything about it that’s ridiculous because you’re just making the problem worse and making it seem like it’s shameful to admit what size you are
Similar if you’re super skinny but unhealthy skinny and you’re saying you’re fine then that’s not ok because you’re Influencing people online that that’s ok.
If you’re an “influencer” when it comes to weight and health I do believe a level of transparency should be involved because of who the audience would be. That’s just my opinion.

RKerr91

I feel like she’s forgetting that she is there to showcase the trips, not just relax and unwind. As she says, this is a work trip. So some effort to show more experiences should be a must, not a maybe.

I don’t know why she doesn’t take advantage of being somewhere new and explore. If you want to just laze about, swim, eat, read a book and have a few drinks, pay for a holiday yourself to a beach resort and just take it as your own time. She needs to realise this is her WORK and requires effort put in. Imagine if any of us half arsed our day to day work the way she does, we would be sacked!

54321Z

“This is a work trip” ............WE GET IT 🙄

Also if it’s a work trip why don’t you ever, I don’t know, work?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Perrybaby5

Does anyone else find it really weird that Benj always has an earphone in?? Like walking around Disney and in the IOW vlog (24:25)? If my other half did that I’d find it really rude...I mean I know you’d want to drown out Brogie’s “wuaaaaaaaaw”s after 5 mins but...???? Anyone else??

ETphonehome

I really don’t like the hand in hand posts!!!! What’s it supposed to be showing? One dragging the other somewhere? It doesn’t look romantic to me!

Paddington_Bear

This Med Sailors trip 100% shows that Brogie treats these opportunities as a free holiday and not work.

She literally hasn't shown me 1 thing that goes 'oh yeah I want to book med sailors' or o quite fancy Italy. ',
Literally 0.

Double post.

So they went for an hour to explore. In a buggy, what did they see? How much did it cost?

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Last edited:

Andwhat!!

Am I the only one who gets so irritated when she is filming herself having a conversation with a friend/family but just looks at the camera the whole time, and then exaggerates every laugh and giggle 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
How fuming would you be to find out you're sharing your holiday with her?! Not only because of her lack of hygiene, but because she hasn't paid a penny!!!! I can hear her being smug as fuck, "well, actually this is a work trip, I'm a fULL tiMe bLogGeR"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
The MedSailors Sicily catamaran trip, for this time of the year, is £923 per person 🙄

So they've paid the experience value of £1846 for Bogey and Banjo to do the trip, plus their travel costs of flight etc, potentially plus spending money for meals, PLUS Bogey Tat's fee for all the content she 'produces'.

This girl is so lucky and doesn't realise it... neither does she use the opportunity to it's fullest

• Wow

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Exactly. She will take on any gifted trip going. I've never heard her express an interest in the Isle of Wight before
Let's not forget how enthusiastic Banjo was when he delivered this PR gold...

"Fun fact, it is the most expensive ferry crossing per square mile... per mile... or whatever, per metre, erm, in the world."
Banjo Lever, 2019

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I'd love to know how the hypocrites on here seem to be able to tell me what's the difference between an OK opinion and it's Trolling. The thing is I am big enough and ugly enough to say that this is my opinion and to one it's a comment and an other it's trolling. FFS get a life!!!
Saying something on tattle is fine (as long as it's not hateful, abusive or threatening). But going to someone's feed and saying it is trolling. We comment here rather than @ someone and posts that encourage messages on someone's feed are deleted. Keep it on tattle.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Does it need one? They act super quickly if something actually needs admining so they’ve obviously got eyes on 👀

Yeah, my post got deleted yesterday about breaking in to her house and burning that towel she wears on her head all the time 🤷🤷

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
It really bugs me that youtubers bang on about how horrible sites like gg and rattle are but.... they’re allowed to tweet opinions and put downs of celebrities they don’t like?? how are sites like these any different??? Oh yeah because it’s fine when it’s about someone else but not when it’s about YouTube.

Elsass

Chatty Member
7167D4C9-ACBC-4205-A27B-9106F82A0C6D.jpeg

Her reply to both of these comments have made my eyes roll as far as they can go 🙄🙄

• Haha