Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must think she looks great today to post two pictures of essentially the same pose/background. But they're both equally as unflattering imo. She doesn't even look fat, she looks puffy and swollen. It must be something health related. But then if it is, you'd think she would cut down on the junk food? Maybe not. Oh well as long as she's happy.
She really does look puffy in the face, it’s all the salt intake. Fair enough if she’s happy but I personally don’t think so from what I’ve seen. If she just cut down on the salt intake and drank more water I guarantee she would see a difference.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why talking about weight is such a taboo topic. So it's not okay to criticise someone's appearance... but it's okay to criticise their personality/morality/life decisions etc?

I think I'd rather the former to be honest, it'd be 100% easier to change your outward appearance than your personality.

It also bugs me that people want to give her an excuse for on putting on weight by saying it's medical. Oh, not the complete lack of exercise and tit diet? Probably 10% of people can blame excessive weight gain on a medical condition, the more obvious is because you eat badly and don't exercise.

Rather than spending x amount of money on tests etc (or a free test you flog on your channel), why doesn't Brogan try the usual route of exercise and diet first THEN try tests if you still couldn't shift the weight.

But Brogan DID loose weight on SW, so it's not medical.

Of course she might overeat because she's unhappy. But at some point you have to take charge of your decisions and take responsibility for the results of those decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How many trips has she been on in the last year alone? All those snacks and poor diet choices - if I'm wrong I am sorry, but I can't see how her weight gain is not purely self inflicted, with no intention to improve

She looks so extremely bloated and doughy in the 2 identical selfies from today! God she looks awful!

Reactions: 3
She's piling on the weight because she doesn't bloody MOVE. She's of the mindset that if she goes to the gym for one run a week then it will cancel out all the tit she eats. Wrong. I bet she doesn't do more than 2,000 steps a day on average. Apart from when she goes to London, she barely moves out of her 'office'. She's eating more than she burns, simple as that. I'm not denying that perhaps she's finding it tough mentally to lose weight (along with a lot of people, and probably because she's bored at home), but surely her blood would have thrown up any medical concerns by now. Pretty sure she would have mentioned any illness preventing her to lose weight... she would love a way to justify her greedy eating habits.

Reactions: 8
Why is she eating "no crusts" soft white and jam for breakfast on a Tuesday morning? Is she a fussy 7 year old who has refused to eat their Weetabix before school?

Screenshot_20190917-091108.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was B the night before leaving for her MedSailors trip last year

View attachment 41604
She looked so beautiful. She still is pretty I just worry about her health .....

She spends £25 on m&ms that’s not normal surely ?!

Unwell or not... the girl spent £25 on a bag of m&m’s. That in itself is worth commenting on
I more a less said the same thing. I just don’t understand why you would spend that amount on chocolate?! She didn’t even spend that amount on those marshmallow Mickey things she loves so much for the parks!

Reactions: 2
Where TF is AD/previously gifted on this smug witches recent post?? I wanna comment #ad so bad but the gremlin will just delete it 🙄

FBE9160B-9E3B-4FB9-BCB4-5BFD658A66FC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Right gang. Pack with me bingo?

At least 4 hairbrushes and an explanation for each
At least 10 “pouches” and explanation for each
Cut the tags out of new clothes
Packing cubes are wonderful
Most of the clothes are brand new as all the California clothes shrunk in the wash
At least 4 Mickey Mouse branded items
1 pair of pyjamas for a week long trip
Flying in that green jumpsuit with a white cardigan

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A giant £25 bag of M&Ms for evening munchies whilst in italy
Five of the same next jumpsuit in different colours
The satin pleated dress which she loves to mention (IS A SIZE 12!!)
Two bags of toiletries but we all know she doesn’t use them
Some detangling spray for her thick natural curly hair
Her little mermaid wet brush
Those shorts that she will tuck Disney shorts into
That bloody gray fan 😂😂 (what does she look like with that, could be 16 degrees and she’ll be sat there fanning away as she’s a sweaty mess!)

A giant £25 bag of M&Ms for evening munchies whilst in italy
Five of the same next jumpsuit in different colours
The satin pleated dress which she loves to mention (IS A SIZE 12!!)
Two bags of toiletries but we all know she doesn’t use them
Some detangling spray for her thick natural curly hair
Her little mermaid wet brush
Those shorts that she will tuck Disney shorts into
That bloody gray fan 😂😂 (what does she look like with that, could be 16 degrees and she’ll be sat there fanning away as she’s a sweaty mess!)
Oh yes!! The antichafing shorts!

Don’t forget the flip flops that will be surgically attached to her feet

Reactions: 4
Her Havianas and her black trainers from primark
Calvin Kline sports bra
Didn’t she also take a pair of gym leggings last time she flew?
😂😂😂

Don’t forget Sebbie!!! 🦁

• Haha
- Walking boots from the Go Ape days
She'll be dusting them off ready for their 6 hour trek up Stromboli

IMG_20190917_151203.jpg

I'm way behind, but I've just watched the games night vlog (I'm off work ill, don't judge me 😂) I don't understand why she went to a party store and decorated the room to the brim with tat? It looked so cluttered. I know it was for a vlog, but she went way too ott. For my games night's I either cook or we get a takeaway and just simply play games. Maybe I should fill my living room with tat to make it a great party? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.