Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsass

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed that whenever she goes away or isn’t doing a weekly vlog she doesn’t normally upload anything else either. I don’t understand why she never pre-films videos that she can schedule to go live whilst she is away/not doing a weekly vlog. She could film a video discussing what she plans to do whilst travelling, a q&a, what I eat in a week, tips to conquer the holiday blues etc. I don’t understand how someone who has YouTube as their full time job doesn’t pre-film content.
Because she needs to be sitting poised to delete all the mean/constructive comments as soon as they arrive

Reactions: 29

hrh89

VIP Member
I know this is brogans thread but I can’t stand her friend bianca. Today’s ridiculously vague but over the top attention seeking post. B4D546AB-C119-44A2-9783-5BAEA1F93FC7.png

This is the worst kind of post. Basically you’re not worthy of knowing what’s wrong but let me tell you something is wrong but don’t you dare ask because it’s an INVASION OF PRIVACY. The important people know but I won’t be telling you urchins I just wanted your sympathy.

Colourmeinchaos

Hello tattle
Watching brogan deteriorate has given me a kick up the bum
I’ve rejoined the gym. I’m on my 3rd bottle of my 700ml water bottle. I’m tracking my food on my fitness pal again. I gained weight after the wedding and I refuse to lose control to that point.

Saw B in town today. She was so engrossed in her phone she practically walked straight into my mum. Didnt apologise or anything. I didnt realise it was her until she walked away, as she looked very different to how she does on camera... and not in a good way!!

• Wow
  • Haha

nobrains

See how long that stays there [emoji28]

. SM-G960F .
shoot me down if I'm wrong but that Is trolling?

We post things on her and brogan has to come looking for it but to send it to her directly is classed as trolling? You've just been plain nasty to the girl and she will have to see that and it will 1000% of affect her!

Reactions: 28

Elsass

Chatty Member
Right gang. Pack with me bingo?

At least 4 hairbrushes and an explanation for each
At least 10 “pouches” and explanation for each
Cut the tags out of new clothes
Packing cubes are wonderful
Most of the clothes are brand new as all the California clothes shrunk in the wash
At least 4 Mickey Mouse branded items
1 pair of pyjamas for a week long trip
Flying in that green jumpsuit with a white cardigan

• Haha

Perrybaby5

26 seconds in to the IOW vlog and she says that the IOW is “literally” on her doorstep. Literally?! LITERALLY on your doorstep?! Must have a big bloody doorstep Brogan you twat 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I've just gotten to the bit where she starts talking about the £20 entry fee to Osbourne House. So.....that's too expensive (beautiful place full of historical significance) but £25 on a bag of fucking M&Ms is fine?

Such a cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
The problem is, our B doesn't treat any of her trips as work trips, she treats them all like holidays.

She's very quick to remind us that they are 'work trips,' but when it comes down to it, she pulls out every excuse in the book about why she's not making the best of the opportunity. Too tired, too out of breath, feet hurt, wanted a quiet night etc. THIS IS YOUR JOB. I THINK MOST OF US GET TIRED AND PISSED OFF DOING OUR JOBS, BUT WE PLOUGH ON... SO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE AND EXPLORE THE ISLE OF WIGHT, NOT JUST BLOODY EATERIES YOU TRAVEL V̶L̶O̶G̶G̶E̶R̶ BLOBBER

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Elsass

Chatty Member
Brogan is just all about the “look at me look at all the things I bought look at all the things I’m doing” rather than actually influencing and saying “this is what I have/do and this is how you can have/do it too”.

People come on here to say oh you shouldn’t be making comments on her weight/appearance (and I agree occasionally people can take it too far but that’s up to them).... but that’s all she puts out there. Look at me, look at what I’m wearing, look at what I’m eating this time.

I’ve said it before but how can this be her full time job, filming herself eating and buying crap and then going on a free holiday where she eats and buys crap

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Elsass

Chatty Member
I’m not one to comment on people’s body sizes (especially ladies). I am female, and very overweight, and I am doing something about it. But I did come on here to just say I think the comments about brogans weight gain are a little harsh. Yes it is very noticeable she has gained a considerable amount of weight within the last 12 months, and it’s worrying. But none of us know her personally, so I don’t get why her size is such a big conversation on here. Because in reality, it’s no one else’s business but herself. And if you don’t like her image or vlogs, then just don’t watch then?

I know many of you won’t agree with that, but it’s just my personal opinion, I’m a bit older and so not with it on the whole YouTube thing, but so many of you say derogatory things about brogan, and I sit here thinking, if you dislike her so much, why are you even watching it??
I get what you’re saying, but my opinion as I’ve shared a few times, is 80% of her content is showing very unhealthy food, showing clothes and saying she’s had to size up or this doesn’t fit or whatever. So she’s leading people to notice it and she’s not really discussing much else.

As for the second point, I think as with a lot of the threads on here, most people used to really like her or have been followers for years, like how I still watch Greys anatomy even though I feel like it should have ended in season 6, I still feel invested and I want to see what happens to the characters and I want to comment on it, even though I now think it’s a load of rubbish. Go on twitter after any tv show, there’ll be a load of comments criticising. Should that not be allowed? Book clubs discussing the bad parts of books? Bad reviews on trip advisor or amazon or rotten tomatoes about films? I guess if you dislike tattle, I would mirror what you say and say why are you reading it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25

Highlandcow

VIP Member
'we have the same one in almost every place we visit'.... Wow thats something to be proud of 🙄

Be interesting for all to look back on, like one of those flick books, brogey will just get bigger and bigger until she pops like her £22 mickey balloon and reborn in to a caramel m&m.

• Haha

Elsass

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’s managed to insult any of the other people on the boat yet. I hope Bongo behaves himself and doesn’t let his eyes pop out if anyone’s wearing a bikini 😂
Imagine you spend £900+ on a dream sailing holiday around Sicily, look forward to it for months and get there and meet that pair 🙄

• Haha

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I have a great content idea for Brogie:
Admit you've gained weight/have been struggling with keeping healthy
Sign up for one of the Disneyland Paris races (there's 2 next year: may and September)
Vlog your training!

Never gonna happen but hey, I'm happy to give her an idea so that she gets some content out and she doesn't drop dead the next time she goes up a flight of stairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24