Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know how the hypocrites on here seem to be able to tell me what's the difference between an OK opinion and it's Trolling. The thing is I am big enough and ugly enough to say that this is my opinion and to one it's a comment and an other it's trolling. FFS get a life!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What’s with her eyebrows??? Has she looked in a mirror?? Come on Bogie sort them out!!!

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know how the hypocrites on here seem to be able to tell me what's the difference between an OK opinion and it's Trolling. The thing is I am big enough and ugly enough to say that this is my opinion and to one it's a comment and an other it's trolling. FFS get a life!!!
Saying something on tattle is fine (as long as it's not hateful, abusive or threatening). But going to someone's feed and saying it is trolling. We comment here rather than @ someone and posts that encourage messages on someone's feed are deleted. Keep it on tattle.

Reactions: 21
I wish Bogey would contour those cheeks and forehead and wear a dark lip to draw attention away from the wrong places and onto the right ones. She would honestly look so nice and not like an angry bird.

6F9D27C2-B6B4-462A-8780-458DEB4E5D55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up with the IOW vlog and I can't believe how many adverts she's crammed in! Yeh I watched it in two parts but ffs I can't be doing with ads half way through a vlog calm down Grabby Brogon.

Saw that photo of her face and It was such a shock she definitely needs to invest in some contour stuff!

'Living his/her/their best life' is her new saying then.. only said it about 5 times ffs shut up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The eyebrows 🙈
That is not a good look

That's honestly one of the worst pics I've ever seen of her purely cz she's actually made an effort to look decent and however much you dress up a pig......well you just can't.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's honestly one of the worst pics I've ever seen of her purely cz she's actually made an effort to look decent and however much you dress up a pig......well you just can't.
I was also thinking that is one of the worst ones yet! 😂

Reactions: 2
Opinion - coming on this site and sharing our feelings and opinions on said youtuber where they don't have to see it unless they're actively seeking it out
Trolling - Actively seeking out said youtuber, leaving comments for them to see on their channels

Reactions: 19
I think the difference is that trolling is designed to get a reaction. To make someone feel hurt or shamed or angry. Even threatened. I don't think Brogan is a very good vlogger and I don't think that she is a very good human being. But I would never want her to feel threatened or upset because of something I had posted on her youtube or Insta.

Tattle is a little space on the internet where we can all judge the content Brogan puts out. But I don't think it's a site that was ever designed to be seen by her. If she has seen it then she has sought it out. And the sad fact is the internet is a cesspit and you will sometimes see things you wish you hadn't!

But posting it on her youtube is no different to going up to her and shouting it in her face. That's why some creators delete all negative comments because they see them all in the same way. Calling her a pig and asking her to show more of the things she's talking about when she vlogs aren't the same type of comment. But unfortunately they're being conflated.

Reactions: 17
I think the difference is that trolling is designed to get a reaction. To make someone feel hurt or shamed or angry. Even threatened. I don't think Brogan is a very good vlogger and I don't think that she is a very good human being. But I would never want her to feel threatened or upset because of something I had posted on her youtube or Insta.

Tattle is a little space on the internet where we can all judge the content Brogan puts out. But I don't think it's a site that was ever designed to be seen by her. If she has seen it then she has sought it out. And the sad fact is the internet is a cesspit and you will sometimes see things you wish you hadn't!

But posting it on her youtube is no different to going up to her and shouting it in her face. That's why some creators delete all negative comments because they see them all in the same way. Calling her a pig and asking her to show more of the things she's talking about when she vlogs aren't the same type of comment. But unfortunately they're being conflated.

Yeah for all grotty bogey is the brunt of my jokes I really wouldn't wish any harm on the girl.

Also big whiffy Beths insta really is insufferable, it's like I'm trying so hard to be an influencer and I'm following the cliche checklist. Get a life and have a bath!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She doesn't even look like herself anymore. If you compare 2019 Brogan to 2017 Brogan, 2019 looks like an older cousin who's had a hard paper round :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That picture just sums up everything, her poor health, her weight gain and most of all how unhappy I think she is, I feel sad because even a year ago I think she was relatively happy! I’m not sure why she’s posted that story

Reactions: 2
Just watched Charlotte DLR haul and omg the difference between hers and brogie is unreal. Yes she bought a few snacks but her whole persona is different and calmer

Reactions: 3
Just watched Charlotte DLR haul and omg the difference between hers and brogie is unreal. Yes she bought a few snacks but her whole persona is different and calmer
1 pin V the piles of them that Brogan bought.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.