Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah exactly like coronation chicken isn’t something you get everyday, she had beans and cheese, standard household foods! :LOL:And as you say, she was alone, not like she was even having a social lunch!:ROFLMAO:
Jacket with beans and cheese is legit my ‘nothing in the cupboard and work was too busy to get to the shop’ tea. You’d order something more exciting 😂

Reactions: 10
Watching the IOW vlog and I think I’m going to have to turn it off because she just can’t hold the camera still/ gently, everything’s moving around and wobbly so you can’t focus on anything she’s showing

Reactions: 3
How can she complain that it’s £20 to go round Osborne house but spend £22 on a giant friggin Mickey Mouse balloon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope she is checking out that heavy breathing... it sounds quite worrying as she barely moves and does it!

Reactions: 6
Just an FYI a bag of caramel m and ms this size has 4970 calories in it.... no matter she’s the size she is!
11F0E164-99BF-4629-B414-611F07C52D9D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Watched the weird games night video and I'm shocked at how bad benji and brogans Disney knowledge is.. Who doesn't know what colour flik is ffs?? 😡
That REALLY shocked me too!! I’m a big Disney fan and i know Brogan continuously pretends to be one too..... and to not know what colour Flik is!! FLIK! The MAIN character from one of the second ever Pixar film, is really weird for someone who calls herself a Disney fan!
I’d kind of get it if she maybe forgot what colour one of the minor characters in A Bugs Life are... but FLIK!!! He’s on the COVER of anything Bugs Life related! Even if she’s not seen the film, she should know this?!

Reactions: 8
I've just gotten to the bit where she starts talking about the £20 entry fee to Osbourne House. So.....that's too expensive (beautiful place full of historical significance) but £25 on a bag of bleeping M&Ms is fine?

Such a cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had to stop watching in the end (after my insomnia last night!)

Why didn't she show any of the restaurant or the food options there in the evening? It was on-site, right? Was a meal included in the stay? Did they pay for it separately? All I know is that it was pub type food. No idea of prices or anything that would help me if I was considering this place for a mini break. Was so strange that they did crazy golf twice but didn't want to pay for something that was actually unique to the Isle of Wight.

This reminded me why I don't watch anymore

Reactions: 11
The way she told Benji to put the greeting card on the counter made me wanna vom "pop it there..that's it". Is Benji 3? I guess that would explain the dumb name.

Reactions: 17
I thought this too!! Surely he can’t stand her talking to him that way. And then she even moved it from where he’d put it!! It was so condescending.

Reactions: 7
That REALLY shocked me too!! I’m a big Disney fan and i know Brogan continuously pretends to be one too..... and to not know what colour Flik is!! FLIK! The MAIN character from one of the second ever Pixar film, is really weird for someone who calls herself a Disney fan!
I’d kind of get it if she maybe forgot what colour one of the minor characters in A Bugs Life are... but FLIK!!! He’s on the COVER of anything Bugs Life related! Even if she’s not seen the film, she should know this?!
Exactly! I know it's not everyones favourite pixar film, but I would expect her to know that! Such a fake fan 😕

Reactions: 1
26 seconds in to the IOW vlog and she says that the IOW is “literally” on her doorstep. Literally?! LITERALLY on your doorstep?! Must have a big bloody doorstep Brogan you twit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just gotten to the bit where she starts talking about the £20 entry fee to Osbourne House. So.....that's too expensive (beautiful place full of historical significance) but £25 on a bag of bleeping M&Ms is fine?

Such a cretin.
This reminds me of a vlog she did where she went and stood outside a gallery, just "for the gram". Not bothered about seeing the art & culture inside, as long as she got a good piccie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.