Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alex_l_87

Okay so this might be petty, but has anyone else noticed HOW MUCH she waves her fingers about when she’s showing products or things she’s been sent. I notice it everytime and it drives me mad. Like when she’s showing off the OGX bottles. Stop tapping about!!! [emoji51]
Someone said the same thing about LifeWithOakAndOlive, I’m sure they said they are told to mess about and ‘play’ with the product like it gets people more likely to buy it[emoji2372] Maybe thats it!

WaTeRbBY

I recently discovered that if you have dehydrated skin, moisturisers and make up don't last on your skin. You can see her skin is rather tight and in a lot of recent pictures her makeup hasn't been lasting well around the edges, so it's safe to assume she doesn't hydrate enough

So with dehydrated skin, she'd have to uses high SPF and apply it liberally and regularly (every 2 hours). I'm going to guess she (like most of us) doesn't apply it that often or enough to balance out her dehydrated skin

Then she exposes herself to the sun TOO MUCH. Sun is good for you, but too much is obv bad lol But NHS guidelines recommend to

- not go out in peak sunshine (11-3)
- cover up with a hat/long sleeves/etc if exposure is prolonged
- not be fooled by water since it can make you think you're not burning when you are

However, our dear Brogan has been to holidays in fairly sunny places in quick succession and then UK was really sunny this summer. Is usually out during peak sunshine. Is always squinting in the sun in her piccies and I don't think I remember the last time I saw her in a hat. Has that portable fan with her like always so it's safe to say she sweats - meaning the sun screen doesn't stay on as long. And she's a "water baby" meaning she probably doesn't realise the damage until it's too late when she'd near a body of water

And let's not forget she has sensitive skin

SO all those factors combined, it's probably unsurprising that she's got to a point where even the smallest bit of sun makes her face look sunburned. Her skin has probably had enough
the water thing got a a bit real for me in the US. But, once it happens once, YOU LEARN. Of course the information needs to be more widely spread, but I don't understand how brogie goes on 4/5 holidays a year and still doesn't pick up on the damage she's doing to herself 🤷‍♀️🤦
IMG_20190618_105112.jpg

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m not convinced the surprise is a house because she keeps saying it’s something special for us. And like, a house announcement isn’t really special for us? Unless she really thinks it is, or it’s like a house tour video or something.
I think it’ll be a house in some capacity (one they’re doing up as a project) or a Florida trip (I hope not)

54321Z

I can’t understand why she didn’t make more effort in the intro, her hair looks so gross 😩 surely that’s not how you want to start your video!

The dress is from New Look. I tried it on after seeing Bogie in it and it’s horrible, it was massive on me and I sized down. I did have a good laugh in the changing room though 😂
What i cant fathom is if Brogan a size 18/20? girl had to size down several dress sizes to a 12, what size as Ashley got as she must be a size 6/8 at most