Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I watched her and Charlottes 2017 vlogs
And omg I think I’ve seen why they fell out
So after their day at typhoon lagoon and they split up brogan is filling alone in hotel and says she enjoyed spending her leisurely time and that she’s done all her Disney bucket list so she doesn’t mind spending her time now.
So basically because brogan did everything she wanted to do she decided to be a cow and leave Charlotte to it.

Reactions: 2
Saw B in town today. She was so engrossed in her phone she practically walked straight into my mum. Didnt apologise or anything. I didnt realise it was her until she walked away, as she looked very different to how she does on camera... and not in a good way!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Saw B in town today. She was so engrossed in her phone she practically walked straight into my mum. Didnt apologise or anything. I didnt realise it was her until she walked away, as she looked very different to how she does on camera... and not in a good way!!
Omg you should of got a piccie!!!

Reactions: 5
Why would you upload a piccie of yourself sobbing??? Attention seeking brat. Everyone else in the world - I’ve just watched a really emotional documentary & got a bit upset. Brogon, look at me I’m crying, send me supportive dm’s or subscribe to my YT ffs feck orrffff!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you upload a piccie of yourself sobbing??? Attention seeking brat. Everyone else in the world - I’ve just watched a really emotional documentary & got a bit upset. Brogon, look at me I’m crying, send me supportive dm’s or subscribe to my YT ffs feck orrffff!
I also worry about her emotional stability, throughout the vlog it looked as if she was gonna cry at the smallest things

Reactions: 2
Please sing to the tune of part of your world from the little mermaid
And no. I don’t have a life.

Look at this tat, isn’t it neat
Wouldn’t you think I’d stop showing my feet?
Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl, the girl who eats, everything?
Look at my toes,
In these sandals,
How many breakdowns can this camera show?
Looking at me you’d think,
Sure, she’s definitely a 16!

I’ve got game nights and lip sweat a plenty,
I’ve got thick curly hair and pouches galore.
You want cycling shorts?
I got 20!
But who cares, they don’t fit,
I’ve “shrank” them all!

I wanna be where the m&ms are
I wanna spend, spend all of my money.
Buying exactly, how many brushes again?
Oh six!
Working real hard you don’t get too far,
I would prefer, prefer to do bare minimum
Making crap videos for, who was it again.
ATD!

Out where I won’t walk
Out where I won’t run
Out where I won’t wear sun protection
Come pack with me, it’s time to be
Sent on a free trip!
Amazing

Reactions: 1
She's definitely bigger than Charlotte. Shorter too. I genuinely think she's Beth's size now if not bigger. So I'm sure you're right when you say 16. Again, that's more than fine because you can own being any size....but OWN IT.

And please stop pretending getting so out of breath all the time is normal. It isn't!

Reactions: 1
I’ve come to the conclusion after only being able to watch 13 minutes of that games night that she hosted, that the girl is a bleeping idiot! I’m sorry but it was just tat god help her children because her party skills are shite! Who spends all that much money on pointless random crap for a games night at her age? All she needed was some drinks, nibbles and shop bought pizza and that’s an adult party! Why couldn’t she find a theme and stick to it? Why was it just loads of different random Disney characters that didn’t fit in together. It was mainly Mickey & Minnie anyways so why not just keep with that.

I’m mind boggled by her I really am and even more so that she earns a living from doing this. It’s embarrassing I couldn’t put myself out there for the whole world to see me basically acting like a twit!

She gets all these gifted trips off the back of acting like a child? What the hell is wrong with her?! Did she have such a crap childhood that she is now reliving the childhood she never had? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I think the problem is with brogan she thinks that being obsessed with Disney and having this childish attitude would come across as charming when in reality it’s not because we can all see how put on half of it is and the other half we just thing is cringey and weird

Reactions: 6
Watched the weird games night video and I'm shocked at how bad benji and brogans Disney knowledge is.. Who doesn't know what colour flik is ffs?? 😡

Not being funny I love Disney but if I went to someone house for a games night and they appeared at the door in all Disney clothes and ears and had the whole room lifted out in Disney stuff I’d be concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm actually moving to Bournemouth in a few weeks! If I ever see Brogan and co in town I'll be sure to update you guys 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.