Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella would fuel up with a meal like that after a triathlon. He consumes quite a few calories after events like this. But again, he's 6ft plus and does a lot of exercise.

Just eat better Brogan. Jesus Christ. I was actually like good on her she made it to the gym!

Forgetting that her current state is 100% down to diet. If you're always putting in way more calories then you're expending......big potato games here is the result.

Reactions: 5
What’s the point in buying a jacket potato anyway, unless you’re on a lunch break from work or something? It takes like an hour to do it in the oven for a fraction of the cost and probably tastes better...

Reactions: 12
She sounds so our of breath when she's walking back up to the tree house lodge 🙈
It’s not normal and if you were filming it and editing it back you’d just wait until you'd caught your breath back!!! And they mention the future house and how they’d decorate it, safe to say it’s the opposite to her stylish brothers

And “they’ve thought of everything, different size glasses and a tea pot” I mean for £600 I would bleeping hope they had this type of stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the point in buying a jacket potato anyway, unless you’re on a lunch break from work or something? It takes like an hour to do it in the oven for a fraction of the cost and probably tastes better...
Not gonna lie we have a great baked potato place where I live. He does amazing potato’s with the best coronation chicken filling. I’d order one if I was trying to be healthy (on sw) when I was out with friends. But she was alone and if she was trying to be healthy she should skip the cheese

I know that brogan is annoying, but I don’t know how she spends so much time with benji. I’m my opinion he is annoying x 1000

Also does anyone ever think about that person who came on here and said about benji texting other girls and the vanished?

Reactions: 10
Her new saying “if I’m being honest”

They are so much on the Isle of Wight!! She should focus on being a food blogger instead! She honestly can’t be called a travel vlogger because she never shows anything!!! Including the restaurant on site! Like show us the prices etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I mean why would you bust ya ass apparently ‘running’ on a treadmill for 30 mins and then eat an Asda truck load of cheese? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh jeez the vlog, the amount of food she ate was ridiculous!!!! When she said they were popping in for a cream tea after everything else she shoved down her throat I assumed they would share but oh no 🤦‍♀️
Bogie for goodness sake stop eating so much, I knew she liked pigging out but blimey this was bad.

Reactions: 8
Why did the fisherman’s pie lose a star because it was too hot?? I mean could she not have just waited two minutes to let it cool? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She really is struggling for breath after those two small sets of stairs isn't she? Surely a wake up call

Reactions: 3
Why can't she put her phone down for two seconds? That would be like using it in the bath. Give it a rest!

Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie we have a great baked potato place where I live. He does amazing potato’s with the best coronation chicken filling. I’d order one if I was trying to be healthy (on sw) when I was out with friends. But she was alone and if she was trying to be healthy she should skip the cheese
Yeah exactly like coronation chicken isn’t something you get everyday, she had beans and cheese, standard household foods! :LOL:And as you say, she was alone, not like she was even having a social lunch!:ROFLMAO:

She really is struggling for breath after those two small sets of stairs isn't she? Surely a wake up call
Hearing her breathing heavily into the mic is unsettling 😬 did she just walk a few flights of stairs? She really needs to start moving about more sitting at a desk (or bed in Brogie’s case) all day is not good for anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.