Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny I love Disney but if I went to someone house for a games night and they appeared at the door in all Disney clothes and ears and had the whole room lifted out in Disney stuff I’d be concerned
If they were a close friend and I walked into that, I'd be pulling them aside and saying "what the f*ck is going on?" and if it were the games night of an acquaintance, I'd be making my excuses to leave early 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm actually moving to Bournemouth in a few weeks! If I ever see Brogan and co in town I'll be sure to update you guys 😂
I doubt you’ll see her. She’s probably going to be in her little ‘office’ in her pjs eating M&Ms

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1B539B98-B3BE-4A8B-8A7A-EBD6579E7FCC.png

Yeah, we know.

Also considering she has all those hairbrushes, does she ever actually brush her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing about this is, whether you go or not is ENTIRELY in your hands. It's like people who say they 'wish' they could lose weight. You can, you're just not doing what you need to to reach that goal. It doesn't happen like magic!

I haven't gym-ed in a month. I could make excuses and say I've just bought my own flat and things have been busy.....which of course they have. But mainly, my motivation hasn't been there. We all know that after a break the first step is getting your foot in the door......so please don't 'hope' 😂

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ my neices first birthday party was more fun than that sh*t show I just witnessed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she seem to age 10+ years every week!!! I’m only a year younger than her and do not have any crows feet let alone that amount!!!
A3F389AD-4B98-46E8-8499-782A163F74F1.png

• Wow
Her hair looks like it’s ready to fall out in clumps! She seriously needs to ditch her mums friend and go to a proper salon and pay!

Same with skincare. These vloggers only use what’s gifted. I’m turning 30 and I don’t have a single wrinkle, I spend a tenner a month on simple and have good skin. None of my friends have wrinkles either and we have kids, some are also about to turn 40!

shes mocking us now with that post right - cant wait to wash my hair someone burst her bubble

• Haha
"I'm in my gym clothes but I might not make it as per usual." You know, there's a social psychological phenomenon that causes people to already feel accomplished once they advertise their goals and others validate them. It gives you a feeling that you've already succeeded in something, then the thing becomes that much harder to achieve because you already feel good. Very surprised she actually went tbh.

Reactions: 6
Her hair looks like it’s ready to fall out in clumps! She seriously needs to ditch her mums friend and go to a proper salon and pay!

Same with skincare. These vloggers only use what’s gifted. I’m turning 30 and I don’t have a single wrinkle, I spend a tenner a month on simple and have good skin. None of my friends have wrinkles either and we have kids, some are also about to turn 40!

Same I'm in my 30s, have a 3 month old and a 4yr old that has special needs, 6hr sleep is a great night for me, I look like a newborn babbi compared to her!

Feckin Miss Marple sat at the gym with a big honkin tattie for lunch!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the Disney games video....how can one have soooo much useless tat??? Really do wonder what Benji’s dad thinks about all of this clutter taking over his house....

The amount of food they ate on their first day in IOW made me feel sick! :sick:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.