Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if baked potato people pay for her expenses? Like for the video? Otherwise its crazy to spend that on a balloon!?

Then again she spent £25 on m&ms
She honestly spent £25 on m&ms what the actual f**k I’m shocked!!! I’m so far from this reality it’s unreal £25 to me is a lot of money to waste on shite like this.

Is it any wonder really why she’s the size of a small building? If she is spending £25 on m&ms just goes to show she has no idea whatsoever! She’s slowly losing reality because really who for the love of god spends that much on chocolate?! Besides her of course 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just watched the games night vlog. First of all, Brogan seemed to get most of the questions wrong. Not great for a so called Disney obsessive.

I think Benji is not all there... at the end of the vlog when he was saying he likes to "perform to people" and "if people laugh it's a bonus" he came across as one of those people who are constantly trying to be funny but they're not... at all, it actually makes them annoying. Even Brogan cut him off mid sentence and changed the topic back on to the games.
He can’t be all there because he’s dating a bafoon for a girlfriend 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve just been to the doctors and had my memory triggered! She was supposed to go back to the doctors for her POIL/high blood pressure, do you think that’s the course she’s referring too? Or why she’s taking “time off work” because she won’t be able to cope

High blood pressure. Rapid weight gain. My friend is on a similar course at the moment. To combat being in the danger zone for type 1 diabetes.....

Reactions: 1
****** is an ableist slur. I’m all for bashing the awful ginger duo but that word has absolutely no place anywhere.
100% have to agree with this. I’ve always had an issue with that word as my brother has special needs and I expect to hear it from people in the street who don’t engage their brain but I really don’t want to have to come on here and see it too. There are a 1000 other words you can use to describe a Benji and the context it was used in makes it even worse.

Reactions: 19
High blood pressure. Rapid weight gain. My friend is on a similar course at the moment. To combat being in the danger zone for type 1 diabetes.....
They actually have NHS funded courses for this ? I've heard of people been advised to go on 800/500 calories diets (8 week blood sugar diet) which has been quite successful for a lot of people but an actual two week course sounds a huge waste of NHS funds

Looking at the criteria for a Healthy Choices a public health Dorset campaign it could be something related, she meets a lot of the criteria

Referral Criteria Referral criteria for entry into the ‘Healthy Choices’ service:
• Over 18 years of age (y) 52 years of age, perhaps an OAP programme might be better fit
• Body Mass Index (BMI) of equal to or over 30 (y) without a doubt Brogans BMI must be 35+
• Not pregnant (y) hopefully not
• Not self-funded attendance at a slimming group in the last 3 months (y) Brogan doesnt know the meaning of self-fund ad/spon/gifted is the only language she understands
• Ready and committed to make lifestyle changes (n) Brogan has no commitment and is far too lazy
Living within Dorset, Bournemouth or Poole council boundaries and/or registered with a NHS Dorset CCG GP practice (y) Didnt you know Brogan lives in Bournemouth, she is Bournemouth

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Should that not be Type 2 surely? Type 1 is an auto immune disease where the immune system destroys the insulin cells for no apparent reason, usually develops in childhood or early adolescence.

Type 2 is usually because you have too much fat for the insulin to work properly or your body has stopped making enough insulin or stopped making it correctly, this can be caused by weight, but not always. I know 3 people who have type 2 and weren’t overweight or on a bad diet, although most were overweight.

Reactions: 5
Should that not be Type 2 surely? Type 1 is an auto immune disease where the immune system destroys the insulin cells for no apparent reason, usually develops in childhood or early adolescence.

Type 2 is usually because you have too much fat for the insulin to work properly or your body has stopped making enough insulin or stopped making it correctly, this can be caused by weight, but not always. I know 3 people who have type 2 and weren’t overweight or on a bad diet, although most were overweight.
Actually type 1 develops more so in adulthood than we think, Theresa may was in her 40s when she was diagnosed and a lot of people historically have been misdiagnosed with type 2 when they actually have type 1 (source https://www.diabetes.org.uk/about_us/news/balance-interview-with-theresa-may )

No denying type 2 is more common in those overweight though.

I wouldn’t like to speculate about Brogans health or what course she’s doing, but I hope whatever it is she does eventually share it with her followers, or at the very least shows herself eating more healthily, she’s got vulnerable people hanging off her every word and it’s so irresponsible to make it seem like eating terribly and gaining weight so quickly is so normal

She's been very quiet on Instagram today. You'd think after begging for follows yesterday she'd be posting some decent content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Actually type 1 develops more so in adulthood than we think, Theresa may was in her 40s when she was diagnosed and a lot of people historically have been misdiagnosed with type 2 when they actually have type 1 (source https://www.diabetes.org.uk/about_us/news/balance-interview-with-theresa-may )

No denying type 2 is more common in those overweight though.

I wouldn’t like to speculate about Brogans health or what course she’s doing, but I hope whatever it is she does eventually share it with her followers, or at the very least shows herself eating more healthily, she’s got vulnerable people hanging off her every word and it’s so irresponsible to make it seem like eating terribly and gaining weight so quickly is so normal
Oh I know it can develop in adulthood, hence why i said it is usually found in childhood, didn’t say always. The reason why I was correcting the original poster is because Type 1 is an auto immune disease, if a course was given to stop people being in the danger zone for developing diabetes, it would be for type 2, although again, I will stress there are lots of type 2 diabetics that haven’t been overweight, just to be fair to those with the condition who didn’t get it because of weight/diet. :)

Last edited:
How old fashioned is that bloody living room. They're both really suited to the OAP themed houses. Yet again Bogie made it all about food [emoji200][emoji201][emoji241]

How old fashioned is that bloody living room. They're both really suited to the OAP themed houses. Yet again Bogie made it all about food [emoji200][emoji201][emoji241]

. SM-G960F .
Hosting a games night is the only time Kev allows Brogie and Banjo in the living room (I reckon our B pays him in kind, the dirty skank)

• Haha
It really bothers me that she basically fakes being a Disney fan and gets sent on all these free trips. I have loved Disney for so long and would kill to go to Florida again because it was so special but I won’t be able to for numerous years so it infuriates be to see people who don’t deserve going for free

I always get the two mixed up! Whatever the one is that is down to diet. She had to go to a meeting with her GP. It might be that Healthy Choices thing. She said it was a course but sounds like it's more of a go away and do it yourself then come in for a check up thing. I know she had at least two GP appointments about it so far

Do you ever think any of the other disney vloggers come on here and witch about others??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.