Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the games night vlog. First of all, Brogan seemed to get most of the questions wrong. Not great for a so called Disney obsessive.

I think Benji is not all there... at the end of the vlog when he was saying he likes to "perform to people" and "if people laugh it's a bonus" he came across as one of those people who are constantly trying to be funny but they're not... at all, it actually makes them annoying. Even Brogan cut him off mid sentence and changed the topic back on to the games.

Reactions: 15
The games night video had me concerned for her mental well-being. I was so confused as to why it turned from a group of adults having a games night to a children’s party as soon as she stepped foot in a party shop? Why did she have to decorate like that?

Surely she could’ve done a cool set up with drinks and food and the games etc without a giant decapitated Mickey balloon floating round the living room?

Reactions: 10
The games night video had me concerned for her mental well-being. I was so confused as to why it turned from a group of adults having a games night to a children’s party as soon as she stepped foot in a party shop? Why did she have to decorate like that?

Surely she could’ve done a cool set up with drinks and food and the games etc without a giant decapitated Mickey balloon floating round the living room?
I’ve not watched the video but why did she have a giant mickey balloon at a games night? My partner and I regularly host board games night at ours and it usually just involves pizza, alcohol and a few games. There’s really no need to buy any tat. But then does our Brogie need any excuse for tat buying.

Reactions: 8
At the end of the games night... Why have Benji there on camera if you're just gonna interrupt and talk over him?

Also, anyone else watch that and just see a pile of unnecessary, one use plastic that's gonna be sitting in landfill for the next 500 years 😒

Reactions: 11
I’m putting myself through the vlog and omg I can’t believe she spent money on a happy birthday Balloon and desperately just tried to related back to her games night she needs help she needs Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They way she ‘decorated’ the lounge for the party is how I imagine their house will look like, with all the tacky disney tat everywhere

Reactions: 5
OMG she’s so out of breath the entire video

Wonder how Benji’s dad would feel about seeing the living room like that

I’ve not watched the video but why did she have a giant mickey balloon at a games night? My partner and I regularly host board games night at ours and it usually just involves pizza, alcohol and a few games. There’s really no need to buy any tat. But then does our Brogie need any excuse for tat buying.
Yeah likewise, we’ve served a child’s birthday party buffet as a joke before (party rings, cheese and pineapple on sticks etc), but I absolutely can’t imagine buying decorations for a game night 🙄 spend the money on beer and gin

Reactions: 7
So much waste. Money including but more of a lasting effect with all the one use plastic tit that she literally bought for a 20min video! That will all be left for Benji to put in the bin as we know she won't put the bins out!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the games night vlog. First of all, Brogan seemed to get most of the questions wrong. Not great for a so called Disney obsessive.

I think Benji is not all there... at the end of the vlog when he was saying he likes to "perform to people" and "if people laugh it's a bonus" he came across as one of those people who are constantly trying to be funny but they're not... at all, it actually makes them annoying. Even Brogan cut him off mid sentence and changed the topic back on to the games.
This!! I enjoy Disney but not a hardcore fan and I would have done better than her 😂😂 She's such a fake fan..

Also I can imagine finding Benji annoying in person, I'm seeing him trying too hard to crack jokes and it's just awkward and not funny. Brogie ignored him in the vlog when he was speaking at the end :ROFLMAO:😬

Reactions: 5
An adult games night is literally take away, few drinks and a couple games. Not a crappy decorated living room with an evening of non stop games!!! That what came first game sounds like a total bore! If i suggested to my adult friends (especially males) we should play Disney games they'd be like wtf???????

Reactions: 9
Ended up watching it not being funny or mean to Disney fans as im one but that was like a 5 year olds buuurrrffffday party it made me so uncomfy to watch Brogan is relapsing to a kid and im not being horrible about Benji but he seems a bit of a he speaks to Brogan like a 5 year old its starting to make me uncomfy Brogan controlled everything she always does she got excited over Pizza on a Mickey paper plate she needs to seek help about her childhood issues its unsettling

some disney fan she is :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she hired those 'friends' from the party shop too!

Least they got some free papa johns out of sitting with those 2 tits all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please sing to the tune of part of your world from the little mermaid
And no. I don’t have a life.

Look at this tat, isn’t it neat
Wouldn’t you think I’d stop showing my feet?
Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl, the girl who eats, everything?
Look at my toes,
In these sandals,
How many breakdowns can this camera show?
Looking at me you’d think,
Sure, she’s definitely a 16!

I’ve got game nights and lip sweat a plenty,
I’ve got thick curly hair and pouches galore.
You want cycling shorts?
I got 20!
But who cares, they don’t fit,
I’ve “shrank” them all!

I wanna be where the m&ms are
I wanna spend, spend all of my money.
Buying exactly, how many brushes again?
Oh six!
Working real hard you don’t get too far,
I would prefer, prefer to do bare minimum
Making crap videos for, who was it again.
ATD!

Out where I won’t walk
Out where I won’t run
Out where I won’t wear sun protection
Come pack with me, it’s time to be
Sent on a free trip!
Bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys whos reported her channel shes uploaded on twitter about her you tube account being spammed 😂
EEQ5rx1XsAE-kNs.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ended up watching it not being funny or mean to Disney fans as im one but that was like a 5 year olds buuurrrffffday party it made me so uncomfy to watch Brogan is relapsing to a kid and im not being horrible about Benji but he seems a bit of r.e.t.a.r.d he speaks to Brogan like a 5 year old its starting to make me uncomfy Brogan controlled everything she always does she got excited over Pizza on a Mickey paper plate she needs to seek help about her childhood issues its unsettling

some disney fan she is :rolleyes:
****** is an ableist slur. I’m all for bashing the awful ginger duo but that word has absolutely no place anywhere.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.