Brogan Tate #109 She's off to AK with Lever, with her jumpsuit halfway up her beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to watch it quick in case Louise takes it down. It's so obvious those three are just friendly to shave subs from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to watch it quick in case Louise takes it down. It's so obvious those three are just friendly to shave subs from her.
I think she will, because bogie definitely reads here because she’s took the 26th birthday vlog down which had the infamous sugared mince incident !!

so I think it will be another falling out🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just started watching the wedding show vid and turned it off as soon as she said “engagement bliss bubble” 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s such a snob as well, turning her nose up at High street wedding dresses, Monsoon have some absolutely beautiful wedding dresses

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just started watching the wedding show vid and turned it off as soon as she said “engagement bliss bubble” 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s such a snob as well, turning her nose up at High street wedding dresses, Monsoon have some absolutely beautiful wedding dresses
My dress was from monsoon and its lovely quality and design (well I think so) and it's cheaper on the wallet as well. We didn't have the bells and whistles sort of wedding, just a registry office and monsoon was perfect! My husbands cousin got married this weekend and the venue and day do alone cost about 15k. Food was £180 a head!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Turns her nose up at high street wedding dresses, yet has to get married abroad to save face of not having enough people to attend a home do. Sad, sad cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
At the start of the vlog she looks like she has rolled out of bed and threw her dress straight on. She’s got that groggy, unwashed look about her. She doesn’t look freshly showered.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she will, because bogie definitely reads here because she’s took the 26th birthday vlog down which had the infamous sugared mince incident !!

so I think it will be another falling out🥰
Oh my god I only watched that a few weeks ago, her birthday vlogs are always a train wreck so they cheer me up.
I cant believe she took it down because there literally could be no other reason

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Turns her nose up at high street wedding dresses, yet has to get married abroad to save face of not having enough people to attend a home do. Sad, sad cow.
imho it's a waste of money to pay more than high street prices for a dress you wear once, boutique dresses aren't any better quality but are 10x the price

Reactions: 16
imho it's a waste of money to pay more than high street prices for a dress you wear once, boutique dresses aren't any better quality but are 10x the price
I never understood that, folk who pay thousands for a dress they wear once, each to their own and if that's what they want to do

Reactions: 15
She wouldn't have any friends to invite! The abroad option means it can be more 'intimate' which basically means she has no-one to celebrate with other than MeJulie. Each to their own with weddings, and doing things your own way is the best thing, but I think Brogan knows she wouldn't be able to fill a venue due to her inability to keep friendships.

Reactions: 17
It’s ironic shops in primark weekly but high street wedding dresses are not good enough. If I ever get married I know what type dress I want and I can potentially one for under €100. I am just missing the future wife.

Reactions: 25
She’s tragic at the wedding show. I don’t think she ‘envisioned’ that everyone else would be with their close family and friends. She was awkward, overwhelmed and wasted her time going.

The way she snarled at the goody bag as though it wasn’t good enough was embarrassing.. You haven’t went for the bag ffs. I thought some of the minis she got looked good but she wasn’t impressed. It’s a little bonus to going but it seemed like her priority.

Reactions: 31
I used to be a snob and say to myself I’d never get married in a dress cheaper than my everyday clothes. But I’ve since seen some beautiful brides in ASOS, H&M, even eBay and couldn’t believe it. Changed my whole perspective on wedding dresses.

I want to say it’s because these women were naturally beautiful and so could pull it off - but Brogan can’t pull off expensive clothes either. Her engagement dress didn’t look expensive until I saw it on the model. She gets her clothes tailored and they still look cheap on her. IMO she’d be better off in high street because it’ll look the same on her either way.

Reactions: 30
Honestly, as long as you’ve got good taste you could easily pick out a bargain dress that looks far nicer than en expensive one ! Money obsessed Mooney just thinks more expensive means better !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s obviously Louise doesn’t really like Brogan judging by the face she pulls behind her back.

She’s tragic at the wedding show. I don’t think she ‘envisioned’ that everyone else would be with their close family and friends. She was awkward, overwhelmed and wasted her time going.

The way she snarled at the goody bag as though it wasn’t good enough was embarrassing.. You haven’t went for the bag ffs. I thought some of the minis she got looked good but she wasn’t impressed. It’s a little bonus to going but it seemed like her priority.
I agree but she said at the end this was her third wedding show so she had to know what to expect. Maybe the others were really small? But it was exactly as I would expect And I’ve never been to a single one. Loads of professionals looking to sell their skills to, I don’t know, people planning a wedding. Which she isn’t. Why does she keep pretending she’s planning a wedding. She’s going off to get married. Dress, suit, and rings are all they’re responsible for I'm sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.