Brogan Tate #109 She's off to AK with Lever, with her jumpsuit halfway up her beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - ate her way around Brighton, got gifted designer boots she couldn’t fit her trotters in, got overwhelmed by all the “paperwork” she got at a wedding festival. The end 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Recap - ate her way around Brighton, got gifted designer boots she couldn’t fit her trotters in, got overwhelmed by all the “paperwork” she got at a wedding festival. The end 🙄
By paperwork, does she mean flyers?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
By paperwork, does she mean flyers?
Yes , I couldnt sit through haven’t watched the vlog yet, but apartently she was overwhelmed with the leaflets and underwhelmed with the vip food. I think it was healthy ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes , I couldnt sit through haven’t watched the vlog yet, but apartently she was overwhelmed with the leaflets and underwhelmed with the vip food. I think it was healthy ? 🙄
Well why the duck did she go then?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brogan Tate #110 tates eloping for her wedding but telling the world wide web get your cameras ready for the meltdown shed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We just glanced at it and she seemed baffled as to why there'd be multiple photography and video vendors there. In London.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One of the best Broggy thread titles. I just did a search on the old ones and howled like a maniac at 8am on a Monday morning. #byFridayTheyWereFlying #LeggingsLikeLurpak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Brogan Tate #110 - You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
She said yesterday her PR trip this week is to Greece. Another influencer (I hate that word) has gone to Greece with jet2 but she’s much higher ranked imo.

Wondering if jet2 are staggering the trips for multiple coverage? Or different ranks are on different trips? Goodness knows why they think they should be doing these trips anyway. People are heading into a very difficult winter and I imagine a bloody holiday is their last priority

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you know she was getting married abroad? I’m not sure you know….. she only said it about a million times. Your not the only one who gets married abroad love 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched an old planner video of hers over the weekend. She actually had stickers for bin day! Sodding bin day! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We had an absolute field day with that at the time as I’m sure you can imagine 🤣
Yeah this was talked about for months on end on tattle at the time 😂

on the subject of thread titles, brogans are always so funny, probably the funniest on tattle IMO. If she had a decent sense of humour I reckon even she’d struggle not to laugh at this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.