Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moot22

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #110 - You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
DA1A855D-472D-482F-B6F0-AF4D47BF9CF8.png

Are you fucking kidding me? In 3 weeks time - so Benji is fine to fly ALL the way to the Caribbean???? So tone deaf it’s unreal, I genuinely am seething this morning

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Venom

VIP Member
Chicken Dance , omg this has brightened my sunday night right up, she's a show !!😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Venom

VIP Member
Brogan stop tying your hair up ! traction alopecia is very real and I think that's what you have !
1A9BsAB7d9C9DS9c8sd-04ds7s5-4dd8S8A-x8b2D2-8d7dAxdss687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDs3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 67

Donald73

VIP Member
Ah people dont fret about this, theyve only invited her as they haven’t enough lifeboats and they think the blimp would come in handy as a life raft for half the passengers just in case…

Moreholidays, more stuffing her fat face, she’s gonna come back looking even more like Aunt Marge isn’t she??

64336449-BFC4-4232-B9FA-6696C8EE2E75.jpeg
305E525B-4096-444A-BE70-87B1CC61651F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Well unfortunately I am going back to Scotland as I can’t afford to live in London after losing my job. I don’t know if I will be on this thread much as I have already unfollowed brogan on everything. People in the real world are actually struggling 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Tabitha

VIP Member
I was just browsing AliExpress. In shock they have replicas of Disney Parks merch and look whose photo they used. Spotted that fat neck a mile off

DEBD6974-A024-43BC-9000-3CD29E22E16C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

queenamber

VIP Member
She just can't stop herself bragging can she? In the Disney store with Gary C, he picks up a Loungefly bag.

"I've got 6 of them and I display them on my wall"

No one asked Brogan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

1cupofcoffee

NYE - the Cotswolds
Jan - London with mummy and baby
Feb - Dubai fake engagement
March - Cornwall shitting in the Daffs
April- weekend in London
April - Cruise
April/May - WDW
June - DLP
June - Tenerife (elevenerife if your brogan)
July - London again
Aug - London again
Sep - Brighton
Sep - London again
Sep - London again
Oct - Greece
Oct/Nov - Caribbean Cruse
Nov/Dec - WDW

HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE PAY FOR ALL THIS!!!!!!!
absolutely not of this world is she! I know some are Ad/spon but still you’d be spending some money on them! She’s a fucking deluded joke of a human being! I currently have £4 I my bank, not paid for 2 more weeks and have to get to work and feed myself and my dog! And council tax want me to pay £188 a month to catch up the year when I wouldn’t have been living there a year!!!! I can’t even get angry at her! She’s too pathetic! I hope the influencer bubble pops for her, Victoria, Sophie and Dave and I hope it’s very soon! Or at lest I hope one of them does a real and raw post about how they are affording all of this because right now it’s mind boggling

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57