Brogan Tate #109 She's off to AK with Lever, with her jumpsuit halfway up her beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her wedding show vlog . I don’t understand why she went if she’s booked most things already , getting married abroad (so no need to speak to venues / caterers / etc) , wasn’t interested in trying on dresses , had already bought her shoes …. What was the point ?

Reactions: 40
I just watched her wedding show vlog . I don’t understand why she went if she’s booked most things already , getting married abroad (so no need to speak to venues / caterers / etc) , wasn’t interested in trying on dresses , had already bought her shoes …. What was the point ?
‘Content’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Giving the vlog a whirl now, so far all I can ascertain :

She wouldn't try on the dress, because she'd look a mess 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Literally just a pathetic attempt for content. It's so laughable!

Reactions: 12
Might be something interesting in Louise’s blogosphere vlog if anyone can watch it. (I’ll try when the kids are in bed)

Reactions: 7
We didn't do wedding shows, mainly because of covid but we preferred to research suppliers on our own, or book people recommended to us by friends etc. Brogan definitely did the VIP thing to brag about a goodie bag and show the catwalk, but then moaned there was no plus size models which I found interesting. In fact she didn't seem impressed with most of it then said she was still glad she went so she could say she went??
Also.. anyone else noticed she called the leaflets "paperwork"? Another normal part of life she's tried to pass off as work

Reactions: 15
When we were married, we met with a DJ/host couple that were at a friend's wedding and very classy, not the frat guy vibe. I hate The Electric Slide, so I told them don't play it. The lady asked about what if someone requests it? I said, well, politely tell them they can hire you in to play it for them.

Also boggled that Brogan wanted to vlog close to the live band (that looked fun!) and didn't like that live music was loud. Guess she's not been to a concert before.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As usual, she doesn’t have a clue what the point of a wedding show or fair is. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 15
Brogan looks rough! A total hanger on, she's a spare part. Especially with her mini fan!
Just watched it - when she’s got her fan on in the background - so cringe! Feel like Louise’s vlog on the phone looks so much better than any of Bog’s vlogs 🙈

Reactions: 7
Giving the vlog a whirl now, so far all I can ascertain :

She wouldn't try on the dress, because she'd look a mess 🥀
Praying for an edit out of this...

Might be something interesting in Louise’s blogosphere vlog if anyone can watch it. (I’ll try when the kids are in bed)
Brogan looks atrocious.
Awkward bit at the start where Big Bro has just zoned out, looks fed up then smiles and pretends to join in as soon as she clocks the camera, weird.
Manic deranged grin in pics being taken outside the venue (top left of Louise)
Walking at the back behind everyone else.
Toilet queue, Stood awkward as duck blasting her face with her fan, looking like an utter embarrassment. Desperately trying to get in frame by waving at the camera as Louise does a pan. Someone asks about the toilet and Brog directs them. She must've been sweating like a pig to be using a fan in a bleeping toilet queue.

Group photo time - The moment we realise Bro is bigger than Louise, the dress gets worse the more I see it, lots of manic mouth-openness. As in your face and over familiar as ever. The group look as if they are tolerating her and Brogan appears to be the spare part, not sat with them at their table (since she had no nomination) it's as if she's invited herself into their group and they just had to deal with her, almost as if it was out of pity.
According to Dad - "She looks as if she's swallowed a tyre" - 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s not getting married till 2024 😳

Got to drain as much content as possible out of the wedding. Honestly, she’s been pretty smug about it now, two years of listening to it 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.