Brogan Tate #109 She's off to AK with Lever, with her jumpsuit halfway up her beaver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to the V&A for the first time last May, must get back when I am able but it’s incredible and I only saw a few of the rooms.
It’s incredible. I have a membership so go regularly because there is still always so much to see. I never get bored of it. But a Minnie Mouse wall and some Bun and Buns is more interesting to her.
And you know what… normally I’d say that’s fine, not everyone has to like it, but this girl wants to be a travel vlogger yet has no interest in actually moving, culture, photography or history. It’s just what she can consume when there. She’s pathetic.

When her and Gary went to the Wallace collection, they didn’t explore anything outside of the Disney exhibition. It’s an amazing place by itself too but completely lost on them

Reactions: 20
I go to the Disney store and Lego store majority of my trips to London, nothing wrong with regular haunts but I try to see at least one new thing each time.

Reactions: 4
The sad thing is - she was at The Wallace Collection. It's free to look around the non-Disney rooms, and it's absolutely breathtaking. But no, she had to roll back to the Bao place before her blood sugar dipped

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had the Disney dining video in the background while I was cooking tea and scoffed when I realised she kept saying “we always” “we usually” “we tend” gorl you literally have been together once. once. So no you don’t always do xyz it happened once and you liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's really lucky she found Benj because no one else can put up with her crappy personality and greed other than him. I mean.. I don't know how he does it..
Cause he's as much of an insufferable, intolerable prick as her. They're literally made for each other as nobody else would have either of them... their own families don't even give them the time of day. Pair of losers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She barely even spends any time with her mum.. She used to always have nights in with her. You can see that people at events barely tolerate her and probably escape from her asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh it fucks me off she travels first class and never has to bloody stand like the rest of us bloody idiots.

Reactions: 4
Oooh it fucks me off she travels first class and never has to bloody stand like the rest of us bloody idiots.
To be fair, they need the extra space🙊

If they keep ut eating themself to death, one or both of them will need to bring wheelchairs/ those Walmart scooters on the plane. I say this partly as a joke and partly because of worry. Both Brogan and Ben are unpleasant but I still don't like to see people eating themself to death. On the other hand, she has the resources and all the time she needs to improve herself and her health. I guess it's all down to greed and karma.

I am returning from my lurking period, my contract at work did not get renewed and I have a lot of time on my hands until I find a new job :m

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.