Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the know-it-all Disney planning kween Moonface asking for dining recommendations, bet she's sat salivating and dribbling over the menus.

Reactions: 14
She’s doing my bleeping head in at the moment! That vlog!

“detailing” JUST SAY DETAIL!

“pieces” JUST SAY CLOTHES!!!!!

she tries to make herself sound so rehoused when she’s thick as tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
A few things about her stories today -

- Why is "I've got a heart tumour" Benign away to pick up Fraser?
- Why does Big Bro think that's a flex to stay in bed on a Saturday?
- The video she apparently finds funny, the bleeping irony that she's essentially laughing at herself, she IS the guy in the video... the butt of the joke, but then again she's got no friends to tell her that.
- More drink, healthy.
- Anybody catch the quick brag about her having to do troughing dining reservations at the airport? What a hard life she has, my heart bleeds for her... you can hear the violins in the distance.

duck OFF!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“I’m actually going to be at the airport, don’t even talk to me about it”

even if you’re joking..I’m guessing its gifted so not a good start to sound ungrateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every weekend is the same for her.. Lazing around and Benji running around after her. Get a life Brogan.

Reactions: 12
Thanks a lot Brogan we love baileys in this household and was looking forward to getting that at Christmas another bottle off the list baileys is meant to be a Christmas drink in this family that bottle will be downed in a day at £17 bottle I'll get the coffee one instead, so she basically went to Tesco just for the alcohol isle :rolleyes:

Surprised she never picked up the baileys ice lolly's

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey all hope you’re well! Haven’t posted in a while as I’ve been moving house and unfollowed our bestie 😂 but reading back through the thread and seeing pictures of her in 2016/2017, it’s CRAZY how much she’s changed. I enjoyed her vlogs back then and found her really relatable but now I cannot stand her. She just gives off the vibe that she thinks she’s better than you and everyone is due her something. I cannot stand her now and really cannot relate to her as much as I once did. I watched the beginning of her wedding fair video and the first two things that came to mind were that she was alone and the first thing she mentioned was the goodie bags… she just attends these things and events for the freebies! She’s just so out of touch with who she is it’s so sad to see how much she’s changed and not in a good way sadly!

Reactions: 21
She was raging there wasn’t much food options, and the stuff that was there was all relatively healthy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.