Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that’s hilarious he was at 9999 followers yesterday and still not over 10k despite her begging last night 🤣🤣 please make sure you unfollow if you’re following him! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So instead of really achieving something by maintaining equipment for the NHS they are fixated on his new career of 'professional plus one' by begging for Instagram followers?
What a hollow achievement.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Given her track record I’m surprised she hasn’t just created two new insta accounts herself to get him across the 10k line. How embarrassing. Imagine your job was literally influencing people and you couldn’t convince TWO people to follow your partner’s Insta. Brogan, time to find a real job sweetie….

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Given her track record I’m surprised she hasn’t just created two new insta accounts herself to get him across the 10k line. How embarrassing. Imagine your job was literally influencing people and you couldn’t convince TWO people to follow your partner’s Insta. Brogan, time to find a real job sweetie….
I thought the exact same thing 😅

Reactions: 11
Im waiting to be the 10000 follower then to unfollow him but the numbers keep going up and down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking at Benjis account and it may aswell be Brogans. She’s in almost every post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if benji would comment this 🤨

The size of the thins do not look near enough for her, would love to know how many they wolfed down
43E3E3BE-6693-446B-AD85-A17DDD0F4512.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brogan Tate #109 No friends, no Hens, no guests…roll on the non-wedding day!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Only thing that makes me wonder if Ben is actually commenting a small amount of the time is the better use of descriptive words we see from brogan.

Reactions: 12
I’m living for this pettines, he’s been sitting at 9998 for the last 24 hours! She’ll be fuming 😂
I have 2 Instagram accounts, I might go and follow him from both so he hits 10k then unfollow straight away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brogan Tate #109 No friends, no Hens, no guests…roll on the non-wedding day!
You've inspired my thread title suggestion -

Brogan Tate #109 - No friends, no hens, no guests... it's as if the wedding is all "in chest!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.