Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way would I go to wedding fair it's not my thing even though I am getting married my anxiety would sky rocket and would need hospital treatment, it's the thought of being around so many people nope nope nope, everything I want I can order online and take with me! we are actually looking in to booking edin castle or somewhere out in the country/beach we did think about a forest 🤭 all you need is to dress nice feel good and bring your hubby an dog, plus your saving money its not to everyone's style but I hate having that sort of attention on me 😬

I think everyone misses the old brogan in her flat days vlogs still a snob but you could just be on her level instead of wanting to slap her now shake her and give her a wake up call!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think she looked as though she'd been crying at the start of the new vlog?

Reactions: 5
You know her channel is dead when she posts a new vlog and there’s only 2 tattle pages about it 😂 so so dull

Reactions: 12
It’s a joke! That brogan would be upset as she is soooo dead set on being a size 16….
I know but I was really conscious of it. I'm an 18 usually which is big enough so when she gave me a 24 I cried.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It is wild and exceptionally sad how much she has changed over the years. These photos are 2016/2017 and the one with benji is 2019. I think she was so likeable because she was a normal girl. She wasn’t overcompensating, she was herself. She also dressed so nicely and made a real effort with her hair and make up, even a red lip!
293F16FE-B380-4B9E-AD54-EF20F281B352.jpeg
FAA12CC7-8E12-4CA7-8B0A-DDDDE9F4B2F3.jpeg
763C6978-1F14-4C6F-A7A8-9D2347E65A3C.jpeg
988CCA48-F174-42BD-B4CA-666DA3260A3A.jpeg
48261A14-B1A1-46B1-BDA0-DB4F77B4E681.jpeg

ADF522FC-40A3-4FFA-9CF5-A86A44EA83F2.jpeg

I know people say you can settle in a relationship and people can fluctuate in their weight - but surely you should bring the best out in each other, help each other and just be the best version of you. Being a slob and letting your health spiral isn’t happiness to me. It’s like in these photos you can see her sparkle, she seems happy and content. I don’t really know where to suggest it all went wrong. It could be a culmination of things.

Then these are from her big potato reel. The dress does her no favours at all.
70B730AB-BA7A-4B2E-B247-618793C4908A.png
00DCF176-FF26-46A1-B1CE-E323DB3240E9.png
D68FF29B-EFD0-4741-8F33-8529EBD11D1D.png
80610739-59CB-488A-8BA3-87E07254880C.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
tbf you could wear a potato sack and still look a million dollars compared to the Brolodyte xo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep referring to having “a lot of paperwork” and stalls giving her “paperwork” when she passes them.
Leaflets, Brogan. The word is “leaflets”.
Obviously we aren't at her aspiring reading and literacy age 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she is getting married abroad why is she going to the wedding fairs aside from content which I can guess is not great.

Reactions: 18
Christ that screenshot of her and SherpaBenji with that game. I think that green golf shirt and grey shorts are his “I can’t fit in anything else” uniform now. I feel like he‘s had the same thing on in various videos and IG photos and stories lately.

I went for supper with my girlfriends last night at a Korean bbq place. There must have been a tonne of sodium in the sauce and soup I had because I had one beer with my meal and a glass of wine back at my friend’s house and when I got home my feet were soooo swollen I had to take my toe rings off because they hurt so much! How she eats and drinks the way she does day in and day out I’ll never understand. Back to water today for me! Lol

Reactions: 11
To represent Big Potato, one has to become a big potato

ETA: the way her watch sits on her wrist fills me with irrational rage. I just had to share.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had a thought last night, assuming the only people who would be willing to turn up invited to the wedding of the century would be the parents, in the event Brogan and MeJulie haven't fallen out again, WHO is going to be looking after dear Bon Bon?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.