Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking Benji wedding dress shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dear Disney stop inviting brogan to Disney trips she does not appreciate them and does not enjoy them if benji isn’t there

I’m starting to think benji was under brogans thumb. Now I think it’s the other way round 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Taking Benji wedding dress shopping, oh come on Brogan please. Why is everything about this engagement and wedding so blinkin strange. From the 'planned to the enth degree' proposal to her bringing her fiancé to look at wedding dresses.

One word......wierd!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
WHY would you get married somewhere you've never been before?? What if they hate it?!

Edit to add: This Q&A just proves how co-dependent they are. She doesn't want to do a honeymoon in DLP because she wants Benji there. Get a grip!

Another edit: She's talking about wanting to go to DLP with Gary. Is she aware she needs to foot the whole bill? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So the tumour isn’t changing in size or shape. It’s just sitting there doing nothing…..bit mean to talk about bin juice like that but oh well…..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have not watched Knobhead Bogbrush for a while, she seriously annoys me. Forgive me if already been said but just watched her Shorts for the Blogosphere Awards. Christ her narration is terrible, very childlike. I expected her to sign of with "And then I went home, brushed my teeth and then went to bed, from Brogan aged 28 (yeah right ) 🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has to take Benji dress shopping because she has no friends who would come . Doubt she’s having bridesmaids . It’s quite sad really thag she doesn’t have anyone . And let’s be honest she will be getting the dress MeJulie wants not the dress she wants

WHY would you get married somewhere you've never been before?? What if they hate it?!
She said SHE hadn’t been , so do we think BinJuice has ? He was quite a well travelled child / teen !

Reactions: 18
My guess is they take a trip there not long after the Disney trip. Planned elopement.
According to Miriam Webster, Brog's correct.

Edited: This only means dopes like her have been using it wrong for so long, that people have just given up.

Reactions: 11
Surely, the point of a hen party is to invite your friends because they're your 'friends' and have you in common not because they're from different backgrounds. It's not a flaming meet and greet, it's a celebration.
Right?! The last hen do I went on, there were 16 of us (bride included) made up of her:
  • childhood and school friends
  • uni friends
  • work friends
  • team sports friends
  • her SIL-to-be
We all got on and had a right laugh! And got to meet each other and hang out again at the wedding. Brogan thinks her viewers are as stupid as she is, if she thinks that excuse is believable 😂

Reactions: 22
It annoys me how lazy and avoidant of exercise she is. I’m all for body positivity and loving yourself as you are but surely if you’d changed as drastically as Brogan has in your 20’s and consistently gorge yourself on crappy food, you’d have a SMIDGE of self-awareness and want to look after yourself.
I can’t believe she pays for an expensive gym membership and does duck all with it. I swear she only goes to float a few lengths, sit in the cafe and eat the overpriced food and blow-dry her fick hair. I have a David Lloyd membership and I’m always trying new classes, barre, bodypump, yoga, spin as well as using the actual gym and going swimming. Why would you pay for a membership to not make the most of it all?? So so bizarre and also Benji has it too doesn’t he? But all he does is play Boules with his grandad not even at David Lloyd hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the real reason behind her not wanting a hen do is because despite her having several online friends, she knows they’re all just friends of convenience and probably wouldn’t want to bother traveling even to Bournemouth to see her

Pretty sure his NHS consultant discharged him and told him to live a normal life. They are choosing to pay a private London consultant to run these tests in order to milk this as much as they can.

It’s bloody ridiculous. Just admit you don’t want to go back to work and want to take up the blogger life with your lardy arsed girlfriend. Stop trying to use the sympathy card cause it doesn’t wash 8 months down the line!
Yeah it’s ridiculous. Think he’s just choosing to get these tests done every so often so that they can say he’s still under investigation lol. And the private healthcare companies aren’t gonna stop idiots splashing their cash on unnecessary tests.
FF343889-0F1D-4B5A-84A6-2E709FA2E9AC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It annoys me how lazy and avoidant of exercise she is. I’m all for body positivity and loving yourself as you are but surely if you’d changed as drastically as Brogan has in your 20’s and consistently gorge yourself on crappy food, you’d have a SMIDGE of self-awareness and want to look after yourself.
I can’t believe she pays for an expensive gym membership and does duck all with it. I swear she only goes to float a few lengths, sit in the cafe and eat the overpriced food and blow-dry her fick hair. I have a David Lloyd membership and I’m always trying new classes, barre, bodypump, yoga, spin as well as using the actual gym and going swimming. Why would you pay for a membership to not make the most of it all?? So so bizarre and also Benji has it too doesn’t he? But all he does is play Boules with his grandad not even at David Lloyd hahaha.
Right? The point of body positivity is to love who you are unconditionally It doesn’t mean you don’t recognize there are things about yourself you don’t like/you want to change. Works in progress are still worthy of love. It seems like she’s falling into the trap of assuming loving yourself means pretending you’re perfect.

I’m voting Mexico (seen a lot of vloggers going there recently) or one of the adult only Carribean resorts for the wedding.

Her talking about Bengeeeee like he has terminal cancer or was in a horrific car accident or something. Why eight months after the fact is he still not working In some capacity?? If he was taking a training course or something I could understand but it just sounds like he’s receiving basic follow-up treatment. If he’s as tired as she makes out he’s definitely not okay….unless he’s spending all night playing Xbox and then wonders why he’s dragging all day.

Also why did she not get this out earlier? Half of this has already happened.

and they didn’t replace the floor in that small bath when they had the other redone??? Why!?

Still pretending she’s a boss babe🙄

Does anyone else talk about themselves the way she talks about her YouTube career? I have a rather good job, like a career everyone loves to hear about and has loads of questions about but I would never say I was quite proud of myself for accomplishing my work daily/weekly tasks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
SherpaBenji is a complete joke and lazy arse taking off 8 months for nothing. They’re just as bad as each other enabling their own ridiculousness.

I vote for Barbados if they haven’t already been there. Second vote is Aulani in Hawaii.

Reactions: 17
Stay classy! Gifted more big potato games and instead of giving the new one to your mates you give them your old cast offs!

Also feel it’s a bit icky to be showing all the PR products she received in a round up. View attachment 1606584
i havent seen the the video yet but just wanted to comment on this, like you say, why bleeping bother mentioning your old box is going to friends and youre keeping the new box!!! She’s such a spoilt brat and a show off! If I was gifted something new like a game I already had there’s no way I’d gift the old one to friends, never mind publicise it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a smug bleeping video.
Wasn't gonna watch it, but feeding my newborn baby and stuck it on in the background.

Smug bastard, she really thinks she is somebody. God love her

Reactions: 15
My guess for the wedding is Mexico? Popular destination for a potential honeymooney afterwards 🤔 I don’t think she’s been from what I can remember

edit: just saw someone else has already said mexico!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.