Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take one for the team.

Apparently, they're very far along with wedding planning and know exactly what they want.

They'll be having a wedding party at home after the overseas wedding. She hasn't been to the location before (somewhere hot). Why the secrecy is beyond me, who cares?

She's excited to be Banjo's wife :sick:

She's not sure about Disney hen night because she has no friends cost for the guests. Binjuice makes everything so special apparently. Deffo nothing to do with her being incapable of being with anyone asides from him.

Her chin has now been absorbed into her neck.
1664213352561.png

Bench is undergoing tests in hospital. Still technically with his dad's business but not working. According to her he's such a trooper. Going on multiple trips away and playing bowls must be struggled through, obvs.

She's convinced that by doing this 'job', she's expanded her skills, made loads of friends and will hit 100k subs soon. 😂

She's not ruled out some kind of further training. Doesn't mean she'll do any. She went through her job history and didn't mention the garden leave at Jimmy's.

She may do a video on body confidence and has allegedly done 'project Brogan'. Not self-absorbed though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Doesn’t know if she will have a hen party because she has friends from all walks of life 😊
Translated : “I’ve realised I don’t have enough friends to have a hen do . Benjjjj said I can’t write to Mickey and Minnie and ask them to come , and all my Animal Crossing islanders are virtual 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely, the point of a hen party is to invite your friends because they're your 'friends' and have you in common not because they're from different backgrounds. It's not a flaming meet and greet, it's a celebration.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What are we guessing for the wedding location? I'll say the Seychelles or the Maldives.

Also I don't know why she had to share that Jules has the same coil as her. Full body shudder from me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ooh she got a Hen Do game to play with Benji while he watches football on his iPad. Living the dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
he’s her support network at the moment
Benji, the support Sherpa. I wonder if he'll get a support Sherpa vest.

does anyone even do Q&As anymore ? They’re so boring . I wont be watching this one guys , sorry
Q&A with any channel is boring, because often the same questions get asked over and over or versions of the same question. And others get ignored.

Reactions: 7
What are we guessing for the wedding location? I'll say the Seychelles or the Maldives.

Also I don't know why she had to share that Jules has the same coil as her. Full body shudder from me.
I would go with Maldives too. I’m sure mejulie has been there so will have put her pennyworth in. She still doesn’t understand the word elope though saying nowadays it means something different than it used to. No it means you don’t tell anyway & go away get married & announce it in your return.

Reactions: 17
She's a bleeping laughing stock... I cannot believe she's actually existing like this at times, she needs a serious reality check and fast!
Such an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I had a cardiac ablation procedure in April, was back in work in May, am now 6 months pregnant and still plodding on. Not a chance is he still undergoing tests and unable to work from JANUARY, with no plan in place. Absolute pile of Billy bullshit. If they’re concerned with anything to do with your heart, you’re straight in and sorted, especially in your 20s. Not buying it whatsoever

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I don’t watch but she looks dreadful here. If I didn’t know her real age I’d think she was easily 10+ years older
02F3D3A5-CFBA-4378-8B1A-E570D3C30417.png

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I had a cardiac ablation procedure in April, was back in work in May, am now 6 months pregnant and still plodding on. Not a chance is he still undergoing tests and unable to work from JANUARY, with no plan in place. Absolute pile of Billy bullshit. If they’re concerned with anything to do with your heart, you’re straight in and sorted, especially in your 20s. Not buying it whatsoever
Pretty sure his NHS consultant discharged him and told him to live a normal life. They are choosing to pay a private London consultant to run these tests in order to milk this as much as they can.

Reactions: 22
Pretty sure his NHS consultant discharged him and told him to live a normal life. They are choosing to pay a private London consultant to run these tests in order to milk this as much as they can.
It’s bloody ridiculous. Just admit you don’t want to go back to work and want to take up the blogger life with your lardy arsed girlfriend. Stop trying to use the sympathy card cause it doesn’t wash 8 months down the line!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else's Mum order or suggest clothes for them? Mine hasn't done that since I was about 10 😂
I mean my mum suggests something I might like or give me old clothes she has and hasn’t worn in years to see if I like them…but then my mum isn’t a control freak and likes recycling decent clothes and tries spot stuff I might like based on what she’s seen me wear

Reactions: 7
Friends from all walks of life? Please. Anyone hearing that would think she's a delegate at the UN meeting people from across the globe, not random "fans" in Disneyworld who have been become her BFF after 5 minutes and get dragged along to go shoe shopping with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.