Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, that dog leash wrapped around her makes me irrationally angry. Lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Stay classy! Gifted more big potato games and instead of giving the new one to your mates you give them your old cast offs!

Also feel it’s a bit icky to be showing all the PR products she received in a round up.
53EBCD2E-CF0F-48E9-8A2B-EB915629E039.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why has she not taken a jacket. Is it really warm where she is? Tbh I haven't seen outside since 6:45 this morning and it was freezing then.

Reactions: 11
SPIRIT is our own holistic style programme which blends the tradition of yoga poses with the strength of Pilates to become balanced, flexible and strong and will take you through a flow of postures centred around building inner strength and core activation. Each session ends with a 3-minute mindfulness sound meditation which can help boost attentiveness and improve mood while lowering stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
SPIRIT is our own holistic style programme which blends the tradition of yoga poses with the strength of Pilates to become balanced, flexible and strong and will take you through a flow of postures centred around building inner strength and core activation. Each session ends with a 3-minute mindfulness sound meditation which can help boost attentiveness and improve mood while lowering stress.
I wonder if any of the poses are with one foot pointed in front of the other?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At least she's done a class this time instead of a few mins walking on the treadmill, lazing by the pool and scoffing her face. (Although she probably still scoffed her face) She needs to stop pigging out everyday if she wants to lose the weight/be healthier

Reactions: 12
At least she's done a class this time instead of a few mins walking on the treadmill, lazing by the pool and scoffing her face. (Although she probably still scoffed her face) She needs to stop pigging out everyday if she wants to lose the weight/be healthier
Yeah, I will say when you first start exercising, you do get more hungry and need to be eating right so you don't just say, "I'm hungry, I'll have some cake".

Reactions: 8
She basically said that she's body confident because Banjjjj makes her feel good. If that doesn't scream "feeder" what does?

Reactions: 26
I see brogan has uploaded a new video 👀

Can someone take one for the team and watch and let us know what enlightening things she shares with us 😂

Reactions: 6
I see brogan has uploaded a new video 👀

Can someone take one for the team and watch and let us know what enlightening things she shares with us 😂
"Hello, I got some tat, went to the gym, blah blah blah blah, holding the camera at a bad angle, leaning into the camera, in my car, coffee, and eating, blah blah blah".

That's an educated guess, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Hello, I got some tat, went to the gym, blah blah blah blah, holding the camera at a bad angle, leaning into the camera, in my car, coffee, and eating, blah blah blah".

That's an educated guess, lol.
Hahahaa that’s true but this one is a Q&A 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does a Q&A which shows how reliant she is on Ben since he’s the only one who makes Disney magical for her, he’s her support network at the moment and he’s helping her with her YouTube business. God knows what she’ll do when he kicks the bucket or goes back to work

She wants to keep her wedding details to herself as she shares everything else online. But then goes on to say she’s going to a wedding fair and will fill that for us. Like she’s doing us a favour 😂 Think she wants her fans to be begging her for all the deets.

Doesn’t know if she will have a hen party because she has friends from all walks of life 😊

When talking about previous jobs she definitely glosses over a few areas whist exaggerating a few others. Again, mentions her ‘university of life’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
does anyone even do Q&As anymore ? They’re so boring . I wont be watching this one guys , sorry

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.