Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice that she makes the time to take her little brother on day trips though. He looks made up, bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220926-120204.png

Brogan tate, ladies and gents, where going to a spin class is such an event she has to tell instagram about it.

(Also why would you sit in your car all sweaty??? Gyms have showers!!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1606037

Brogan tate, ladies and gents, where going to a spin class is such an event she has to tell instagram about it.

(Also why would you sit in your car all sweaty??? Gyms have showers!!)
Haha it wasn’t spinning though! No chance is she doing cardio! It was a “spirit class”- apparently a cross between yoga and meditation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am asking this sincerely, I really am;

Why does she look so old?

I say this as a 40 year old and no Vogue cover model myself but in my make up, I'd pass younger.

It genuinely bamboozles me.

Reactions: 27
A meditation class at 11am on a Monday morning to set up her week 😂😂
She really has no clue about the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would just like to point out she is wearing the same thing in the car and when she was on the walk about an hour later? I assume she didn’t work out in that 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m fuming at those boots and bag she’s been sent by Fairfax and Favour . They’re my dream boots /bag but they’re so expensive I could never afford them . And here she is just being given them for free even though I’ve never seen her mention them before . They’re a posh brand , very Ascot attending / Barbour & Schoffel / Waitrose-going / my husband shoots / yummy mummy kind of vibe … brogan is not who I’d expect them to send items too .

That’s an almost £800 haul she’s got there . Disgusting .
Likewise Disneys! I'm fuming and disgusted that a brand like F&F would ever gift to someome like her!
Firstly she is completely unrepresentative of their brand... "country wear" for the girl who won't even walk her dog further than the local park.
Secondly she won't appreciate them at all! I spent 6 years saving for a pair of reginas - my one and only f&f product, bc of their price range! But i worked hard and saved for them, therefore i look after them like i imagine i would my first born child 😂 She will just see the bag and boots as more tat which will be thrown into a wardrobe after a week, the fact they won't be used and loved, like they should by someone deserving really angers me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has she even worn them since she got them NOPE. Let’s all agree to do a boot watch and see does she ever squeeze her fat trotters into them!

Reactions: 19
I was coming here with the bloody spirit class stories and then the walk ones 😱 good heavens!
E72A2A7E-329B-49B7-AB17-5285A70A6859.png
9B8F8A01-E941-4457-8716-B1903605E7E4.png
19E88F34-47EF-48E6-B583-1185B2FF68E4.png
A1EE0952-CC06-4291-AA2E-8D4217B00C31.png
B5AB8314-6843-408C-9EA2-93B18FCBDF26.png
6D70144A-0339-4410-9A81-8841E8B195AA.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she is setting her intention for the week but laying still with her eyes closed? Great job Brag-on!

Reactions: 10
I hate to comment on her weight BUT how many chins does she now have!

I've said it before but I don't care how big, small, short, tall etc. people are, it's just in Brogan's case it's quite shocking how much she has changed physically in just a few years. But hey, going to
David Lloyd's for a meditation class will help I'm sure 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.