Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
Still waiting patiently to hear what we’re all jealous of…

Her inability to maintain friendships? She goes through friends faster than an Aldi checkout 🤣
Her insane greed and consumption?
Her fick hair?
Her claims and confidence she is a size 16 when she’s actually easily a 20?
Her maternal and reliable mother?
Her blob of a boyfriend?
The engagement that wasn’t authentic or genuine?

Honestly, very curious what there is to actually be jealous of? I can’t even feel sorry for her shit show of a life because of the person she is. I genuinely don’t know how anyone who follows her is actually enjoying her life or what she shows or what she does. Is the bar that low now that people look up to her and are envious?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A few things about her stories today -

- Why is "I've got a heart tumour" Benign away to pick up Fraser?
- Why does Big Bro think that's a flex to stay in bed on a Saturday?
- The video she apparently finds funny, the fucking irony that she's essentially laughing at herself, she IS the guy in the video... the butt of the joke, but then again she's got no friends to tell her that.
- More drink, healthy.
- Anybody catch the quick brag about her having to do troughing dining reservations at the airport? What a hard life she has, my heart bleeds for her... you can hear the violins in the distance.

FUCK OFF!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

VanillaxMoon

I’ve skipped from page 8 to write this so not sure if anyone else has said it… but the buscopan gate and the “we’ve got IBS” comment really pissed me off.

Brogan and Benji, take it from someone who ACTUALLY has the medical diagnosis of IBS, if you genuinely did have IBS you would know your trigger foods, you would likely be plagued down several times randomly in the month with the worst crippling stomach pains and nausea. The nerves you get at eating out.

These two do not have IBS. They have pure greed. And it’s because of their greed that they shit through the eye of a needle. The grease, fat, salt, saturated fats and sugars in every breakfast, lunch, dinner they consume daily is playing havoc with their bowels.

Sorry but I just had to say that 😂
I totally agree! and I have also said in the past that there is no way they have IBS. I also have IBS and I have it so bad I need a blue card to use a toilet when out and about. Also Buscopan does nothing for me when I have an episode because I have accidentally eaten something that was hidden and trigged it.

they are such liars. If they truly had IBS then they wouldn’t be able to eat all this shit food and that amount of it too. They piss me off!

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
when you’re scrolling Facebook and this horror appears 🤣🤣🤣 the actual state of him
98A4CD33-94A1-4093-83CD-A3B734018731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
Does anyone else's Mum order or suggest clothes for them? Mine hasn't done that since I was about 10 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I was watching old Joe Lycett comedy clips earlier. During one ‘bit’ he was describing a v smug lady he’d met at a party, said ‘she looked as if she was continually pissing in a hot tub and getting away with it’… INSTANTLY thought of Brogs 😏🤢 x

• Haha

taylor21

I’m sorry but that fucking Harry Potter bag - I understand not wanting to use a Disney bag in universal, I’d be the same. But she’ll use that once, maybe twice on that trip then it’ll never be seen again. Just buy a plain bag!!

And the way she said it was £34 as though that’s a good price, she’s so far removed from reality it’s a joke.

• Wow

Mable912

VIP Member
Sorry all but I had to log the food they ate. Obviously they haven’t gone into any detail about what they ate in the evenings but I can guarantee it wouldn’t have been healthy! Even if they ate nothing at all in the nights, this was all grotesque if you ask me to eat for 8 days on a city break an hour down the road. Madness

Day 1
Arrive in PM, go out for pub dinner - chicken burgers with chips

Day 2
Lunch - pub - Meat baguettes and chips. Brogan has a lemonade and Benji has a “rekorderlee” cider 🙈

Day 3
Brunch - restaurant - Brogan has vegan full English and Benji has ham hock, they both share banana bread on top of this, and coffee

Day 4
Morning - Brogan gets a large Starbucks drink (chai latte) (after the gym!!)
Lunch - Brogan goes to a restaurant and has chicken, potatoes and veg, along with a virgin cocktail. Polished down with some Tonka bean ice cream after from an ice cream shop

Day 5
? Brogan festered under a blanket, Benji had a hot dog and drinks

Day 6
Lunch - burger restaurant - both have a burger with a side of tater tots and a pint of lemonade each. They go for ice cream after - brogan has a mint cone and benji has a white chocolate raspberry tub

Day 7
Brunch - restaurant - Benji has a bbq chicken bagel AND pancakes with an Oreo milkshake which he takes with one of Brogan’s “buscopan” tablets “because we have IBS” brogan cackled (anyone else catch that bit!). Brogan has chocolate pancake stack with an Iced mocha

Day 8
Lunch - both have a Panko chicken burger with chips and a cocktail each, followed up with a box of 3 donuts they take home to have with a cuppa

• Wow
  • Sick

Esme

VIP Member
It is wild and exceptionally sad how much she has changed over the years. These photos are 2016/2017 and the one with benji is 2019. I think she was so likeable because she was a normal girl. She wasn’t overcompensating, she was herself. She also dressed so nicely and made a real effort with her hair and make up, even a red lip!
293F16FE-B380-4B9E-AD54-EF20F281B352.jpeg
FAA12CC7-8E12-4CA7-8B0A-DDDDE9F4B2F3.jpeg
763C6978-1F14-4C6F-A7A8-9D2347E65A3C.jpeg
988CCA48-F174-42BD-B4CA-666DA3260A3A.jpeg
48261A14-B1A1-46B1-BDA0-DB4F77B4E681.jpeg

ADF522FC-40A3-4FFA-9CF5-A86A44EA83F2.jpeg

I know people say you can settle in a relationship and people can fluctuate in their weight - but surely you should bring the best out in each other, help each other and just be the best version of you. Being a slob and letting your health spiral isn’t happiness to me. It’s like in these photos you can see her sparkle, she seems happy and content. I don’t really know where to suggest it all went wrong. It could be a culmination of things.

Then these are from her big potato reel. The dress does her no favours at all.
70B730AB-BA7A-4B2E-B247-618793C4908A.png
00DCF176-FF26-46A1-B1CE-E323DB3240E9.png
D68FF29B-EFD0-4741-8F33-8529EBD11D1D.png
80610739-59CB-488A-8BA3-87E07254880C.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Smv2287

Chatty Member
That reaction to someone else winning is her way of trying to show she isn’t jealous. But it just comes across as obvious jealously.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
She’s taking Benji wedding dress shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dear Disney stop inviting brogan to Disney trips she does not appreciate them and does not enjoy them if benji isn’t there

I’m starting to think benji was under brogans thumb. Now I think it’s the other way round 😱

• Haha
  • Wow

candyland_

VIP Member
They went for food one night and then the next morning they were back in the door the second it opened for another meal.. LOL!

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
So she’s bought a new dress, travelled a 5 hour round trip to London to eat brunch alone, buy some £60 perfume and go and look at Disney paintings with Gary C. Relatable 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha