Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I actually like that dress colour on her, suits her complexion more than the dark autumnal florals

• Wow
Reactions: 8

gossgal

VIP Member
So dunno if anyone else watched it but at one point when she walking talking about not having a big wedding she cut off whilst she was talking, I sense that she would want a wedding where everyone is fawning over her but she can’t because she’s got no friends and no family because she has never resolved the issues from honey Js parenting
Hence all this emotional eating

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Remember your lanyard to make you feel very important if you know, you know!
Ha! No need for the bloody lanyard or 14 million Magic Bands now that she can have her park pass on the app on her phone! But yes, that wouldn’t allow her show off to the other people in the parks who have spent the same money she has to be there.

gossgal

VIP Member
Having her brows microbladed is the only weight she's losing. If she wants to look good she needs to do something else in that gym apart from walk on the treadmill whilst playing her switch or whatever, and stop eating in the flipping cafe. She frustrates me so much.
She doesn't cook in her own home is never at home and wont live at home

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
That picture actually performs the miraculous job of making her look younger, good grief Louise looks terrible
It’s a terrrible picture. The ladies seated both have weird lines and shadows. 😂 It says something when it takes bad photos to make Brogan look better. 😂

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
She can’t even say she met a friend without saying they approached and rimmed her. She’s honestly exhausting, no wonder we never see her with Megan, Charlotte from the hen or Gary.
Remember we made up a list on her friends its getting longer before xmas

• Haha

Mindlesswatcher

I'd also like to know this! Moving to Japan and gaming content sounds right up my street.

Oop never mind you said already! Kim Dao!
If you're moving to Japan there's a guy called abroad in Japan who does some great podcasts and videos on Japan. There's also sharmeleon who does videos of Japan also. Then there's an account called animejoe I think 🤔 and again he's Japan, anime and I think gaming

• Heart

purplekat

Bin juice has a brother from another mother too…he happens to be the girl’s bf too 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
How do they eat so much in one day? 🤮
These videos are going to give Brogan ideas, give it a week and her and Benji will be on TikTok stuffing their faces (more than usual).

• Sick

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I recon she’s going to wait until it’s exactly one year before the date of her wedding before starting a diet and until then is going over the top, stuffing herself silly.

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
I did the same, honestly choked laughing when I saw it... WHY would you leave that in?! 😂 😂
I went back and rewatched because I thought, what busty gal (which Brogan isn’t, but hey) hasn’t put a safety pin on a crossover top to not show too much skin but NO! The safety pin was to stop gaping at her waist. Stop! I can’t believe it! 🤣😂

View attachment 1615329
She looks terrible with the tatty trainers.
Gary looks more stylish and he obviously didn’t make any effort aside from, you know, clean clothes clean hair. Which he probably washed himself😂

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
I’m not really sure what to say about the dress as people seem to like it. I think my parents had wipeable vinyl wallpaper like that.

And aside from that, she looks the size of a bus.
The dress is nice but yet again not brogans taste she can afford to buy a friend for the day to help her style for her age like Louise

• Haha

aggytha

VIP Member
I can't give her any views comma can anyone tell me if she's shown any of that her wedding dresses yet?
no but she did briefly describe the type of dress she is looking for in her latest video. She also follows a local wedding dress shop that she wants to visit on Instagram and has been liking many dress photos of dresses that I definitely can’t picture her in 😂

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Money down the drain.. What a waste! They could have really slimmed down over the past 6+ months that Benji has been home.
This! They are wasting those memberships and they have the time to overhaul their weight and diet. They could look their best but choose to look their worst.

For the blocked - those boots are narrow so highly doubt they’ll fit her and the colour of both doesn’t suit her skin tone 😬
9129E352-6C1F-45D8-AD5D-B8F91A44B148.png
6C59D388-E9F5-4BEE-B3F5-D88F34529FAC.png
19A43C41-875C-491C-A708-83753CD34CC2.png
114F7F7C-6004-4AB4-8AB9-173681DF019C.png
C8C123F8-E0FA-40F6-9445-0F485185CBFB.png

• Wow
  • Angry

TubeTired

VIP Member
At least she's done a class this time instead of a few mins walking on the treadmill, lazing by the pool and scoffing her face. (Although she probably still scoffed her face) She needs to stop pigging out everyday if she wants to lose the weight/be healthier
Yeah, I will say when you first start exercising, you do get more hungry and need to be eating right so you don't just say, "I'm hungry, I'll have some cake".