Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
I already know for a fact honey j will wear white to the wedding, that’s the sort of person she is
My sister did that to her friends wedding and she wondered what her problem is, this is why me an the man is eloping my family are toxic and keep a distance because im on another level from them they take life as a joke 24/7 don't care who they upset im like that at times but c'mon theres a line to draw by going too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
When she goes to her superior gym, does she just spend 30 minute doing a slow walk on a treadmill watching something on her phone? And then stop to wash her hair and eat a large meal and milky drink?
Awww come on now that’s unfair. She went to Aqua aerobics with the pensioners once. Probably whilst Bench was at the bowling 😜

• Haha

louj

Still can promote a vlog without using the term 'chit-chat' or 'chit-chatty' urge!

• Haha

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
She shared a story for someone else who bought this dress and belted it. They look good in the dress but why oh why buy something that doesn’t work for you the way it is made? Unless you got robbed of your luggage on the way to the airport, no one needs to buy any clothing that doesn’t work as made. It’s just rampant consumerism.

Everyone else I’ve seen in this dress looks so much better than Brogan. As in their dresses even look a bit brighter, more colorful. She just got a poor cut of the print on top of all her other issues.😂

broganlol

VIP Member
I
no but she did briefly describe the type of dress she is looking for in her latest video. She also follows a local wedding dress shop that she wants to visit on Instagram and has been liking many dress photos of dresses that I definitely can’t picture her in 😂
CANT FREAKING WAIT!!

• Haha
Oh definitely she may well have given her the green light to film. Would just have been my preference if I was in her shoes with it not being my home. I would have definitely used the local area to make content etc. Not bigging up Brogan here. Her content is boring AF. 😅

I had a thought last night, assuming the only people who would be willing to turn up invited to the wedding of the century would be the parents, in the event Brogan and MeJulie haven't fallen out again, WHO is going to be looking after dear Bon Bon?

Esme

VIP Member
The rest of her stories for the blocked. Told you about the wedding show 🤣 also HOW MANY PINS DOES ONE PERSON NEED? The ones sent to her don’t mean anything?!
94A9FDEC-62D0-4574-B1F1-A7436FB39F94.png
B79CBA5B-D9EF-4DC7-B115-FBB1197E550D.png
D55FF63A-4816-4D0A-A60E-FE47C9F317CE.png
861F2414-3992-43F5-8876-66070AC2AC0C.png
EC790F94-4651-48AF-9A37-C3239EF27844.png
D9EA1382-8A04-4E99-A322-9FEF5BE276C6.png
D7C7CD55-AF70-4EFD-9DA1-F252CA6DCA8C.png
1ABA1BF0-70D7-4DDD-9DBE-A37994D28BCD.png
FE371B25-A9ED-443A-B58B-C224281B571E.png
CDEB700E-84BB-4E7C-8607-DCC0E0C48E95.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
Omg m’luvs! That sneaky Brogie made it in the Abbey afterall!

Just remember to wear your SPF and don’t sunbathe topless while getting your toes sucked or you too will have a face like this at 62. 😳
I consider you the fun auntie of this community but my goodness me don’t you dare compare our Fergie to brogan bloody Tate Fergie is an icon lmao

• Haha

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
Brogan Tate #109: Showing respect to our dearly departed queen, for about an hour, was the vlog too keen?