Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
So, I did a new skin care shop and worth it not to have skin like Brogans that's £50 out the window that couldve been for the wedding but it's worth it, I can't get over hes washing her hair is that the only chemistry they can do 🤣

Reactions: 9

disneys

VIP Member
I don’t have IBS, but after a few lazy days of eating crap (like these two do everyday) I feel like shit, stomach pains, gassy, just all round awful. Maybe these two should try a salad, or something fresh, or maybe not have three huge melas everyday, they might feel a lot better because I seriously doubt either of them have had an actual medical diagnosis. Am I also right in saying, that Buscopan should only be taken if you’ve actually had a diagnosis, these two idiots are taking medication for something they don’t even have?
I had this over the weekend . Went and stayed with my family over the BH weekend as husband had Monday off work . My mum always gets so excited to see us she bakes , makes our favourite treats , we go out for meals . After 2 days of not seeing a vegetable I felt rotten . Back to normal now after 3 days of being back on my usual diet and eating fruit & veg but I don’t know how these two do it !!!

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that fucking Harry Potter bag - I understand not wanting to use a Disney bag in universal, I’d be the same. But she’ll use that once, maybe twice on that trip then it’ll never be seen again. Just buy a plain bag!!

And the way she said it was £34 as though that’s a good price, she’s so far removed from reality it’s a joke.
I got a plain black bum bag/cross body at Costco for $12. That’s what I’m taking in Disney and Universal because I can take it on the coasters. ID, cards/money, sunglasses, phone, charger, chapstick, hand sanitizer and sunscreen. That’s it that’s all. I’m sure they’ll each have a backpack full of crap.

Emxxx

VIP Member
OK so we celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow and we are going away and staying in a hotel. Of course we will be eating out. What we usually do is have a big breakfast at the hotel then maybe a cake or something for lunch and then a light dinner. Her Brighton vlog has inspired me.

• Heart

Ellen

Chatty Member
View attachment 1611363

Yet another dress she's altered to be completely different to how it is on the model.

You can stay your precious 'size 16' if it's oversized bub 🤙🤙
why has she put a belt on with it?! It’s meant to be flowy. She has no idea how to dress at all. It’s honestly not that nice but it doesn’t match her completion anyway, she suits green a lot more for example. it would look much better if she paired it with tights and boots (sans belt of course).

Esme

VIP Member
Honestly. Benji washed her hair for her?! She’s calling him her bestie?! Tell me there’s no sex life without telling me.

@Venom my love, could you do your magic and add the reel to the thread for the blocked? It needs to be seen to be believed 😬
8F7B89FF-7027-4089-82DD-601E653AECA8.png
AE94B55F-502E-41B1-BBAB-E888CF125D7A.png
A84F5EF9-F30C-4E03-9CA4-B30BA6E39F11.png
003EE816-69E8-46E4-8AF6-1165663E01C4.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I see so many of my worst traits in Brogan. Eating and shopping to excess to mask feelings or think they'll be the secret to gaining true happiness and peace (spoiler: they never are). The whole thing turns into a viscous cycle that's hard to break. Her and Benji are each other's enablers at this point. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so arrogant.
Same here. I’ve been there (though never a filmed myself & showed the world at such low points unlike her)

gossgal

VIP Member
Has she forgotten the amount of times shes been to Brogtown she went with fraser a few years back shes treating it likes shes been there the first time short memory fuse but the vlogs arn't Brogan please dont let these two get a second dog please she seemed pissed off with another dog an no attention what so ever bucky went in for a kiss she backed off how is that showing affection to a dog your meant to let it trust you she went for the vlog & food end of she has some serious emotional food problem going on

I can't wait for the dress try on Bennnnjjjjjiii the shop sizes weren't right and que the arguements to the shop owner with mejulie trying to get a freebie for incosiderate sizes to the public and a law pursuit 😂

Binkys house/flat looks rather cosy to be honest and maybe not now after they two id be ordering a new mattress if they slept in their bed.

Bonnie is so well behaved she needs better owners

• Haha

thischarmingmiss

The comment from him about the shoes, come on benji grow a pair. What man is seriously interested in FaceTiming his partner when she is shoe shopping. My husband would be like what would I know, I’m no help

Also the shoes, omg I’m 50 and thought how frumpy they are. They look like too small for her chunky tree trunk legs, why would you buy your shoes before your dress?!?
I bought my shoes first, with the purpose of taking them to the bridal shops with me so I could wear them when I was trying stuff on. But I knew mine wouldn't be seen anyway so it didn't matter too much what they looked like 😂

kazizzle

VIP Member
Have to say though I did wonder if Bogie was on to something with working at the David Lloyd and saving money on energy at home 😂 I enquired at my local one to see if I thought it would work out cheaper than paying for my current gym membership AND the energy I use working from home and I could just work there every day as I can also walk there but sadly I still think it’s too much and now they won’t stop phoning me!! 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think Bianca would be upset that Brogan wasn’t on house arrest and went out and enjoyed herself during the day. They were already limited with the dog not being allowed to be left alone , so I don’t think you can begrudge her for going out an enjoying herself , using the time in a beautiful city to do some work and film some bits . As you say , cats are very self sufficient , they don’t need to be watched all the time . Also they didn’t film the evenings so we don’t know what they did . I imagine no home cooking happened , but I bet they had cosy takeaway festering under a blanket evenings !

If it were me though I wouldn’t have filmed in Bianca’s house at all , just out of respect .
Agreed, I wouldn't have filmed in someone else's house as it's not my space and could be seen as an intrusion of privacy.

Esme

VIP Member
That WIEIAD tik Tok can’t be genuine - surely she’s shovelling all that in her mouth to get the views? It’s vile. And I HATE all these videos of people putting food in their mouth. All the bakers do it and 🤢

So much to say but honestly bloody HD brows now?! The reel does her absolutely no favours, she genuinely does look 10+ years older. Does she not have a mirror?! She gets sent lots of skincare, she has plenty of time and still looks awful. Also, I’m sure it was brogan was recently bought some expensive skincare? (I’m thinking Kate Somerville, but could be wrong. Someone totalled it here for us). I’m a stay at home mum and manage to pick expensive things up on offer or use brands such as the ordinary. It is achievable if you want to look after your skin on a budget.

• Heart
  • Haha