Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
Sorry all but I had to log the food they ate. Obviously they haven’t gone into any detail about what they ate in the evenings but I can guarantee it wouldn’t have been healthy! Even if they ate nothing at all in the nights, this was all grotesque if you ask me to eat for 8 days on a city break an hour down the road. Madness

Day 1
Arrive in PM, go out for pub dinner - chicken burgers with chips

Day 2
Lunch - pub - Meat baguettes and chips. Brogan has a lemonade and Benji has a “rekorderlee” cider 🙈

Day 3
Brunch - restaurant - Brogan has vegan full English and Benji has ham hock, they both share banana bread on top of this, and coffee

Day 4
Morning - Brogan gets a large Starbucks drink (chai latte) (after the gym!!)
Lunch - Brogan goes to a restaurant and has chicken, potatoes and veg, along with a virgin cocktail. Polished down with some Tonka bean ice cream after from an ice cream shop

Day 5
? Brogan festered under a blanket, Benji had a hot dog and drinks

Day 6
Lunch - burger restaurant - both have a burger with a side of tater tots and a pint of lemonade each. They go for ice cream after - brogan has a mint cone and benji has a white chocolate raspberry tub

Day 7
Brunch - restaurant - Benji has a bbq chicken bagel AND pancakes with an Oreo milkshake which he takes with one of Brogan’s “buscopan” tablets “because we have IBS” brogan cackled (anyone else catch that bit!). Brogan has chocolate pancake stack with an Iced mocha

Day 8
Lunch - both have a Panko chicken burger with chips and a cocktail each, followed up with a box of 3 donuts they take home to have with a cuppa
God only knows what they ate at night.
A whole week of chicken and chips for lunch 😂

Reactions: 10

gossgal

VIP Member
View attachment 1612887

She actually looks pregnant here. Oof that dress is just not it.
FUCK ME BROGS 1970 CALLED ME THEY WANT THEIR HIPPY DRESS BACK my parents had bedroom curtains that style in the 70s

Genuine question, but did she actually upload that reel on purpose?? The start is so awkward, it’s like she forgot to edit out the part where she was getting set up ready to film. Utterly bizarre person.
Professional boss babe thats brogs how dare you say otherwise 🤣

• Haha
I think Louise looks good, shes deffo bigger than her now, I suffer with IBS and I know if I’ve had a crappy week of food how much pain im in, so I have no clue how they manage it.

also I don’t understand with Benjis heart how they are comfy eating all that crap. I’ve recently lost 3 stone and I’m terrified I’ve done damage with the way we used to live and eat (very fast food and crappy food heavy) so god knows how they do it

Mable912

VIP Member
My guess for the wedding is Mexico? Popular destination for a potential honeymooney afterwards 🤔 I don’t think she’s been from what I can remember

edit: just saw someone else has already said mexico!

Last edited:

Venom

VIP Member
I'm surprised the daft bint never done a story
"Look at this military parade to greet me xo"

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
So she is setting her intention for the week but laying still with her eyes closed? Great job Brag-on!

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Im behind on her trip vlogs but Ive noticed she seems to be more outgoing since the divorce. Hope she actually made good use of her time in Disneyland. It can’t be as bad as Brogan was … famous last words?
She did more rides the night they arrived in Anaheim than she usually does on a full park day in Orlando! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9