Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya23

How tall is she? Why has she bought petite?
I’m 5ft 2 so I buy petite sometimes but I’m sure it’s just the length that’s different.
Does she think her buying petite makes her small 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Just to add, I would call going to a city to dog sit a holiday and probably treat it as such. But I'm not Brogan who holidays once a month it seems!
However, I'd buy in some groceries on day 1 to cook at the house not eat around the clock.

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Is anyone else having a little snurk at the fact she's gone to a clinic called Sandbanks specifically so she can sound posher than she is - I googled the location and it's in the middle of Parkstone. (Parkstone's a lovely area but I guess Parkstone Clinic doesn't have the same inference to it?)

Mooney Mansion is ~around the top of this map and the Bournemouth-Poole area is rammed with beauty clinics that offer microblading. She's gone completely out of her way to go to this place, which (like her) is nowhere near Sandbanks 😂😂

View attachment 1610461
Probably #ad #gifted. You think Ms Mooney will put her hands in her own pockets?

• Haha

Lht30

Chatty Member
If she had left the dress as it was it would've almost elongated the body. She's all boobs & tum.

disneys

VIP Member
does anyone even do Q&As anymore ? They’re so boring . I wont be watching this one guys , sorry

skintsocks

VIP Member
Having her brows microbladed is the only weight she's losing. If she wants to look good she needs to do something else in that gym apart from walk on the treadmill whilst playing her switch or whatever, and stop eating in the flipping cafe. She frustrates me so much.

Esme

VIP Member
@Venom please could you do your magic and add her fake reading on the train for those blocked. She’s such a buffoon honestly!

• Heart
  • Haha

Esme

VIP Member
I thought you were being petty but then I watched the clip and it’s so obvious 🥲😭
That’s why we needed the evidence placed here, she’s definitely not reading 🤣 thank you our @Venom 🥰 forever it will remain for all blocked and future tattlers

• Heart

xily

Chatty Member
She looked a bit sad in the rant about hen dos. It’s the type of thing your bridesmaid or best friend would usually organise but I guess she’s got no one wanting to do that role?
Likely if I remember correctly from the podcast Binky said she wouldnt want to organise another hen do after a previous one. Maybe poor Megan will be roped in.. Her saying shes got lots of different friends as an excuse is pathetic. She can just do something low key instead of lying if you want to have one..

• Heart

Madness88

It’s actually put me off wanting to buy from them (not that I would , but you know if I came into some money or sold one of my children)

On some vapid level , I aspire to be a Land Rover driving , springer spaniel owning , 5 bed period home in the country dweller … my son is called Hugo for gods sake 🤣 that is what their brand is usually aimed at , that’s the demographic . For people who ride horses and still call their mother “mummy” at 35 . Not a red faced , granny dress wearing plonker who puffs around Primark with greasy hair and smelly wind

strange choice F&F !!! Very strange
Very strange by F&F

Esme

VIP Member
I don’t watch but she looks dreadful here. If I didn’t know her real age I’d think she was easily 10+ years older
02F3D3A5-CFBA-4378-8B1A-E570D3C30417.png

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I think the real reason behind her not wanting a hen do is because despite her having several online friends, she knows they’re all just friends of convenience and probably wouldn’t want to bother traveling even to Bournemouth to see her

Pretty sure his NHS consultant discharged him and told him to live a normal life. They are choosing to pay a private London consultant to run these tests in order to milk this as much as they can.

It’s bloody ridiculous. Just admit you don’t want to go back to work and want to take up the blogger life with your lardy arsed girlfriend. Stop trying to use the sympathy card cause it doesn’t wash 8 months down the line!
Yeah it’s ridiculous. Think he’s just choosing to get these tests done every so often so that they can say he’s still under investigation lol. And the private healthcare companies aren’t gonna stop idiots splashing their cash on unnecessary tests.
FF343889-0F1D-4B5A-84A6-2E709FA2E9AC.png

Last edited:
The main telly channels have all but stopped today for the funeral, adverts have been paused on everything and people are in national mourning but here's Big Brog in your face again with ANOTHER brag.