Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya23

Christ, if she finds one of those books spicy they really are in trouble. Probably all missionary, all very matter of fact and quick, almost fully clothed with the lights completely out and the tv on the footy in that house.
Don’t forget headphones in at all times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

disneys

VIP Member
Surely Bianca is going to be disappointed that her friend made her pet and house sitting duties a mission to create a vlog eating and drinking her way around Brighton?

We’ve house sat with a cat before - we enjoyed cosy movie nights in, home cooking and a takeaway - we genuinely looked after the house and the cat! And cats pretty much look after themselves. We just treated it like a home from home and worked our full time jobs.
I don’t think Bianca would be upset that Brogan wasn’t on house arrest and went out and enjoyed herself during the day. They were already limited with the dog not being allowed to be left alone , so I don’t think you can begrudge her for going out an enjoying herself , using the time in a beautiful city to do some work and film some bits . As you say , cats are very self sufficient , they don’t need to be watched all the time . Also they didn’t film the evenings so we don’t know what they did . I imagine no home cooking happened , but I bet they had cosy takeaway festering under a blanket evenings !

If it were me though I wouldn’t have filmed in Bianca’s house at all , just out of respect .

KINGAA

VIP Member
She’s taking BENJI wedding dress shopping and viva Versa!!!
Honestly they both NEED therapy!!! The amount of control they both need to make this relationship to work is EMBARRASSING!!
Because she has no real friends who want to go with her

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
My Mum is my best mate and we do a ton of things together and I'm always asking for her advice. But we're more "let's get wine and go shopping" than childhood attachment. Now I'm a grown up it's definitely more equals.

candyland_

VIP Member
Given her track record I’m surprised she hasn’t just created two new insta accounts herself to get him across the 10k line. How embarrassing. Imagine your job was literally influencing people and you couldn’t convince TWO people to follow your partner’s Insta. Brogan, time to find a real job sweetie….
I thought the exact same thing 😅

Venom

VIP Member
Someone call the men on white coats for me please, that tiramisu baileys looks quite nice 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
I feel like im trapped in groundhog day when I check what she’s been up to. It could be my raging temperature but I feel suffocated when I click her pages 😂

• Haha

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
Why has she not taken a jacket. Is it really warm where she is? Tbh I haven't seen outside since 6:45 this morning and it was freezing then.

Venom

VIP Member
I’m fuming at those boots and bag she’s been sent by Fairfax and Favour . They’re my dream boots /bag but they’re so expensive I could never afford them . And here she is just being given them for free even though I’ve never seen her mention them before . They’re a posh brand , very Ascot attending / Barbour & Schoffel / Waitrose-going / my husband shoots / yummy mummy kind of vibe … brogan is not who I’d expect them to send items too .

That’s an almost £800 haul she’s got there . Disgusting .
Try not to let it get you mad disneys 🙁 it’s actually disgusting she’s been gifted this ! They must think the old boot herself could do with some new boots

• Haha
Reactions: 10

disneys

VIP Member
I'm being hypocritical by saying this because my dad is my favourite person in the world and I spend a lot of time with him, ask him for advice all the time etc. But I've always found women who are really attached to their mums a bit eerie. Brogan, Mrs Hinch, and Victoria of Disney in Detail spring to mind.
haha I don’t know why this made me laugh so much 🤣 I’m close with my mum , but I know EXACTLY what you mean . Almost like they still have a child-like attachment to them still .

• Haha
Reactions: 10