Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reaction to someone else winning is her way of trying to show she isn’t jealous. But it just comes across as obvious jealously.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am absolutely mortified for her- she’s essentially getting her clothes altered into maternity wear that has a seam that sits above your baby bump. But she’s not pregnant. It’s simply the result of eating like an absolute pig. And she’s swanning about having a photo shoot like some sort of Instagram model. How bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d love to see the reaction of the people sat around her to all that screaming and carrying on at the awards. I’d have second hand embarrassment at the thought people might think I was with her/friends with her. She sounds like an absolute nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d love to see the reaction of the people sat around her to all that screaming and carrying on at the awards. I’d have second hand embarrassment at the thought people might think I was with her/friends with her. She sounds like an absolute nutter.
Omg dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The redness could be the drink for all we know.

Also - Dad has declared she reminds him of one of the Rhino guards in Disney's Robin Hood, I'm howling! 😂
Followed by - "She's the shape of a bleeping tyre" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she had left the dress as it was it would've almost elongated the body. She's all boobs & tum.

Reactions: 10
In that clip of her reading when she "reads" the next page you can see her eyes land on the middle of the page. At least try to be convincing Brogan 😭😭
I thought you were being petty but then I watched the clip and it’s so obvious 🥲😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought you were being petty but then I watched the clip and it’s so obvious 🥲😭
That’s why we needed the evidence placed here, she’s definitely not reading 🤣 thank you our @Venom 🥰 forever it will remain for all blocked and future tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The dress is awful, screams ugly bridesmaids dress to me. If she wanted off the should something like the below would be more flattering on her - she looks much better in navy than almost any other colour but seems to have forgotten that!
44B38015-B511-4D8E-86E8-720DA71F5829.jpeg
2ABD1B70-07E4-42B7-B8A0-6B1B4DE7154F.jpeg

Reactions: 20
So Lucy Wood has posted a stitch fix paid ad this morning… bet Brogan is seething she didn’t get that ad. But if you give the milk away for free…

Also Lucy actually makes the clothes look nice and appropriate for a 30 year old…
I thought this.. in Lucy’s ad she’s showing things someone might actually consider wearing/buying and looks nice in them!

^ from the above to this ⬇

Watch your skin and diet kids 😅
She just has so many teeth in that wide open mouth 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In that clip of her reading when she "reads" the next page you can see her eyes land on the middle of the page. At least try to be convincing Brogan 😭😭
Its not even the middle of the page. Her eyes go straight to the bottom of the page.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks worse up close, probably even worse in person 😬 Can’t believe people in the comments think it looks nice
AA600A66-8D62-405A-9455-6D024F5CBBA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.