Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful in that black and white photo from Louise. Bloated, hair & dress from 2005. How is she 27/28. She needs intervention

Reactions: 15
At first I was like “that’s not her?!” thinking you meant the girl directly behind.
And then I saw
Me too She looks so frumpy. I noticed her hair was already done the same on the train so she probably washed the day before as usual.

You know it’s an ugly photo when you have to post it in black and white.

Reactions: 13
I think she looks bigger then Louise, also loving the teeny tiny hair clip holding back her naturally thick hair

Reactions: 12
I had this over the weekend . Went and stayed with my family over the BH weekend as husband had Monday off work . My mum always gets so excited to see us she bakes , makes our favourite treats , we go out for meals . After 2 days of not seeing a vegetable I felt rotten . Back to normal now after 3 days of being back on my usual diet and eating fruit & veg but I don’t know how these two do it !!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry to go off topic, I’m currently going through tests. Buscopan does nothing for me either, is there alternate? My doctors aren’t sure if it’s IBS or and IBD. Waiting on a hospital referral but I’m in agony a LOT, most days! I’m not overweight and have a good diet!

Reactions: 7
I think Louise looks good, shes deffo bigger than her now, I suffer with IBS and I know if I’ve had a crappy week of food how much pain im in, so I have no clue how they manage it.

also I don’t understand with Benjis heart how they are comfy eating all that crap. I’ve recently lost 3 stone and I’m terrified I’ve done damage with the way we used to live and eat (very fast food and crappy food heavy) so god knows how they do it

Reactions: 10
Hiya,

Sorry to jump into this tagged post You can try asking your Gp for codine phosphate. It’s a muscle relaxer. If you take it in time, it does take off those awful cramps.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1598810
No words

Happy Friday everyone! She’s been very quiet on her insta! Is she ‘vlogging it all for us’?
I usually forget Brogan exists unless she’s on a cruise or at Disney and the algorithm pushes her content back onto my radar. I was on Louise Pentlands IG and saw this pic and audibly gasped.

It’s been maybe 2-3 months since I last saw her? And she looks to have put on atleast a stone and a half if not two stone (or more.) Her and Benji’s eating habits while abroad always did shock me, and I’m someone who’s struggled with overeating/binge eating! Benji has also put some weight on but not as much, he’s what, 6’3? And a bloke so he can get away with much more calories than Brogz can.

I sincerely hope these pictures will be a wake up call for her. I’m on my own weightloss journey, and have fallen off the wagon the past few weeks and she’s bloody inspired me to get back onto it! She’s crossed the line from ‘pleasantly plump’ and is moving towards seriously obese is she doesn’t break her patterns now and fast. The more she lets it go on the more impossible it will feel to stop. She’s gaining weight at a fairly rapid pace, it’s worrying to think where she could be in 6-12 months, especially with a few Disney trips or all inclusive 6 meals a day cruise trips thrown in.

Reactions: 20
I actually like that dress colour on her, suits her complexion more than the dark autumnal florals

Reactions: 8
So I’m on a weightloss journey (get married next august) and I’ve lost 2 stone so far and what made me get the kick up the bum was mainly a photo of me on Christmas Day 2021 I looked massive.
Now I know 2 stone isn’t loads, I do work and have a 1 year old though, but it’s something and I’m joining my loca David Lloyd (to actually use)
Brogan seriously look at yourself and look how much you’ve gained in even just a year and trust me once you stop with the denial you’ll want to actually do something about it
Seriously think about your wedding pictures
Your photographer won’t edit you slim in those

Reactions: 24
It’s all wrong . The dress , the colour . The hair . The shoes . I’m all for saying that she looks nice when she does , but poor choices for boggy all round last night .

Reactions: 18
Altered...because that dress only goes up to a size 18 & it clearly didn't fit.

Reactions: 14
I actually like that dress colour on her, suits her complexion more than the dark autumnal florals
I do think the colour is nice however the dress itself does absolutely nothing for her. The colour seems to be making her look very red too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.