Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bogantit

I am in utter utter shock at the latest vlog. What is wrong with them both? The spending, the eating, I cannot even cope. They are eating and spending their way through life to excess. They are like toddlers who have been let out for the day, with their parents permission to eat and buy anything they like. The amount of childish shite she buys is embarrassing. Is she actually nearly 30? Because she buys things that I would no joke buy an 8 year old. I would love her to post her tracked calories I know for a FACT it would be over 5,000 per day. And no that’s not just this week, the only time she is happy is when she is eating or is about to eat, her tone changes like a junkie who is about to get a fix.

Reactions: 23

Big frank

VIP Member
she looks like she's in her 50s but is pregnant with a miracle baby.

Hee neck has disappeared now.

• Haha
  • Heart

SAS20211

VIP Member
Im waiting to be the 10000 follower then to unfollow him but the numbers keep going up and down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

whatboggydidnext

The constant need for snacks is just ridiculous. I’m not fat shaming in any way but the amount of weight she has piled on is scary. She is constantly shovelling food into her mouth. If she is trying to get noticed as a ‘foodie’ she is going about it the wrong way as I doubt she even tastes what she eats. If she was my daughter/sister I would be having a serious chat with her about her health & lifestyle. She is on a slippery slope heading towards so many health problems it really is scary.
Bogie, we all know you here, do yourself a favour & join slimming world or weight watchers & when you go to David Lloyd with your premium membership do some exercise & not just use their showers & hairdryers & then go fit lunch.

Esme

VIP Member
This trip to Brighton is meant to be to house and pet sit - yet there’s hardly any mention of the pets except that the poor dog has to be dragged round the shops or left at home with Bench, oh and the cat can open doors. There’s no playing or looking after these pets - its all about how much Bog Trotter can shove down her throat and how much she can spend - she’s a prize bloody self centred bitch isn’t she ?
Surely Bianca is going to be disappointed that her friend made her pet and house sitting duties a mission to create a vlog eating and drinking her way around Brighton?

We’ve house sat with a cat before - we enjoyed cosy movie nights in, home cooking and a takeaway - we genuinely looked after the house and the cat! And cats pretty much look after themselves. We just treated it like a home from home and worked our full time jobs.

The screenshots are shocking from the vlog. I see her on Instagram but I am speechless at the state of her on the vlog, her weight gain is really starting to show. How can she keep doing this with no repercussions on her health. And I can’t even begin to talk about the excessive spending on tat. Is this really someone who is happy and content? She seems quite obsessed with what she puts online and portraying a life that doesn’t seem genuine or fulfilled. Why are people in her life not concerned?!

• Heart
It was the way she manically laughed over the Buscopan with "because we have IBS" but WILL THAT FUCK stop them troughing, nothing is interrupting the motion of food to her gob, oh and while I'm on one... are we sure the boil on her chest isn't just a piece of one of her MANY snacks she's dropped on herself or is saving for later?!

• Haha

louj

I hate to comment on her weight BUT how many chins does she now have!

I've said it before but I don't care how big, small, short, tall etc. people are, it's just in Brogan's case it's quite shocking how much she has changed physically in just a few years. But hey, going to
David Lloyd's for a meditation class will help I'm sure 🤪

• Haha

Smv2287

Chatty Member
The way she’s pretending to read on the train…. Ffs 🤦‍♀️ it’s actually embarrassing.

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I have finally caught covid for the first time from the incoming students. Like Brogan, I am about 2 years behind on trends.
Like brogan, I am festering under a blanket . Unlike brogan, it will only be until the searing fire in my chest calms the fuck down

• Heart

Lht30

Chatty Member
She stopped reading in the middle of the page then turned over to read the bottom of the other page?
My daughter has just started Reception & one of the first things they do is teach them that books are read from the left to the right. Surely Brobag knows that considering she was a reading overachiever.

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
I might follow him so that he hits it and then unfollow. You know she will be watching it like a hawk ready to pounce on the screenshot.

• Haha

louj

Constantly showing herself going to the gym (or talking about it) in every vlog whilst simultaneously showing herself stuffing her face with burgers, chips and ice cream. She's a walking mixed message!

And don't get me started on the gifted posh bag and boots. It's like gifting Waynetta posh stuff (if anyone here is old enough to remember Waynetta) sometimes the resemblance is uncanny!

• Haha